the mind of an retard

1; new

            "you see that girl sitting behind us?" katey said. i know everybodies name in the school. what's her name? since katey's telling her mines. i guess thats how wierd i'am. katey was talking to the new girl. feeding her what she wanted her to know.  the girl leaned over a little half of katey's hair blocking her."yes."the new girl said low trying to whisper. but you could tell she was the loud type because she was still loud." well she's someone you don't hang with. ok!" the girl better say no or something. she is dumd if she said yes. "ok" she said unsure.

             i felt like my skin was bured by ice. i looked down my table, nobody not even the people in my retardet class was their. the table was so long and skinny.i didn't want to sit at the table alone not anymore. no more. i didn't even have a tray. i  got  up  from  the table slowly. when i got up the floor was so cold, i could've felt it through the huge hole at the bottom of my sketchers.i looked down and saw an penny. i nopticed im always looking down. thats why my neck bone hurt. i bent down to get it. every penny counts my mother always say.i laughed out loud, very loud at that. nobody even turned to look.  they probly thinking. the mind of an slow kid. what would that be like. isaid in my head mockingly. at the end i will have someone sitting at the end of the table.