Chapter 3: The Wake-Up Prank

Savannah's P.O.V.

I wake up to my alarm blaring Burn by Ellie Goulding. "Just let me sleep five more minutes!" I groan turning in my bed trying to grab my iPhone and turn off my alarm. I ended up failing and falling on my ass. "Fuck that hurt." I complain sprawling out on the floor.

I hear snickering at the door. Austin and/or Sam probably got that on tape. "SAM! AUSTIN! PREPARE TO DIE!" I scream getting up and running after them. I jump on Austin's back and suddenly regret it. "OWIE!" I screech. Since, Austin and I are twins if one gets hurt the other gets hurt. We both fell flat on our backs and land in a sort of dog pile. "AUSTIN! GET YO FAT ASS OFF ME!" I yell in his ear. "Oh, you know you love me Vannah." He says smirking. "JUST SHUT UP AND GET OFF!" I whine. I'm not very strong, so I couldn't shove him off me. "I will only get off if you say 'Austin is the sass master king, and I must now down to him.'" He says knowing it will annoy me. "FINE! AUSTIN IS THE SASS MASTER KING AND I MUST BOW DOWN TO HIM! HAPPY?" I ask irritated with my brother's antics. "Very." He says.

"SAM! I'M HUNGRY AND YOU KNOW I CAN'T COOK, CAUSE I ALMOST BURNED THE BUILDING DOWN LAST TIME, SO CAN YOU MAKE BREAKFAST?" I yell after I get off of the floor. I see my cat running away from Austin. "AUSTIN! I KNOW YOU LIKE KALLY, BUT GO CHASE YOUR CAT!" I hiss at him. NO ONE MESSES WITH MY KITTY. If you even try you'll get your eyes clawed out. By both the cat and myself. "What do you want to eat Van?" Sam asks me. "Umm, can you make me four chocolate chip pancakes, three over easy eggs, four pieces of bacon, two pieces of ham, and three pieces of sausage? Might as well double that, cause I think Aussie wants to eat." I say mentally laughing. That's what Austin gets for planning my wake up.

"Aussie? Is that seriously his nickname?" Sam asks failing to say that with a straight face. "Yes." I say. "HEY, AUSSIE? WANNA GO SEE ANDY AND ZAILEE?" I ask. "SURE!" Austin yells from his room, I'm guessing. "Wait! I have to get ready!" I scream racing to my room.

I grab a pair of white jean shorts, a sea green see through Hollister tank top with a white camisole, and my light white beanie then I race to the shower. It takes me all, but ten minutes to get out of the shower. I plugged in my hair straightener and my hair dryer. I started drying my hair while I waited for my straightener to warm up. I was done drying my hair and I grabbed my make-up bag. I started applying sea green eyeshadow, but me being my klutzy self knocked over my straightener and burnt myself. "SHIT!" I scream grabbing the straightener and putting it back on the counter top. Yup, I burnt my hand. I turn the faucet on and my hand is immediately soothed. Once I was done with my hair I finished my make-up and put my beanie on. I was ready for the day.

"Bye Sam! Aussie and I are going to Andy's place!" I yell out the door. "Okay! I'll text you when breakfast is done." Sam yells out the door as Austin and I skip over to Andy's being the weirdos we are.