Chapter 2

•Chapter 2•

Dear Diary,

                   I would write my interduction more funny but my therapist says I need to take this more serious. But as I promised i'll tell you what happened between my brother and me. After I called Annabeth a slut, he called my a bitch and that I was immature and a whole bunch of other shit that don't mean a thing. So I left the house and hannah and I went to the pool. Everything was fine till we got kicked out because I.... took a piss in the pool and the water turned blue,Then everyone went crazy. I went home after that and josh apologized but I declined and told him he could go suck a dick for all I care. You think I'm a bitch don't you? In my defence he started everything if I remember correctly. But I'm at school right now in my last period french.

I'm walking in the hall then this random guy bumps into me and calls me a bitch. So me being the kind of person that I am, I punched him in the face then kicked him in the balls and walked away like nothing happened. I was walking home when I got two texts.

I can't believe you beat him up and kicked him in the balls lol-Täylør

Believe it.  He called me a bitch so I put him in his place and I wouldn't call it beating up I would say fixing his face-Hazel

That's why I love you :) - Täylør

Love ya too ;)-Hazel

I open my next text to see its from Josh the last person I want to talk to.

I'm sorry Hazel. please talk to me-Josh

Leave me the fuck alone. if I talk you I'm going to lose it. give me sometime to calm down-Hazel

Ok-Josh

I was going to my special spot to calm down when I remebered I had a oppoinent with therapist.

"Hello Hazel" that's my therapist amy.

"Heyo" I reply.

"Is writing in the diary helping you?" she questions

"Its ok I'm still getting used to writing in it."

"Tell me what's been happening lately." she presses.

"Ok so I beat up a kid for calling me a bitch, and me and my brother had a fight about the slut." I say smiling.

After that stupid therapy session I needed to to something bad. looks like I'm going clubbing.

*At the club*

So I'm at the club having fun dancing and drinking till I see the cutest boy with jet black hair, green eyes, and is about 6 foot tall. And let me tell you honey he is sexy as fuck. I'm going to sound like and idiot when I talk becauseim drunk.

"Hey Cutie" I shout over the load music.

"Hey" he says with a raspy voice. Gosh he talks so hot I thought to myself.

"Wanna dance?" I slurled.

"Sure" he replys.

Ok so we dancing grinding on each other having a good time, which led to a makeout session. If I could desribe it in one word it would be wow. It was all amazing till the cops came and I got arrested. I'll go into details when I write in my diary.

________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): I'm pretty sure I made a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes so just correct me in the comments. And tell what you think of the book so far.