Chapter 1

Chapter 1

  I woke this morning brushed my teeth and took a shower. Im wearing ripped jeans and a shirt that says "I LOVE ROCK & ROLL!" . And for make up a little foundation, eyeliner and red lipstick .Then I went down stairs and made breakfast for me and my brother because, my parents are never around. I got up 30 minutes early so I could plot my next prank on the jocks. Their more annoying then me! After 10 minutes of thinking I got it! I'm going to give their cars a makeover!

I attend school at cross arrow high school, go arches!! just kidding I could careless. As usally everyone stares at me when I walk in. I'm scaning the room looking for my bestfriend Taylor, She has blonde hair and blue eyes. you could say she's shy,quiet, and a nerd. I know I wonder how we became bestfriends too, but we met when we were two in preschool and we just clicked. "Hey Taylor" I screamed

"Hi" she mumbled looking down blushing.

I love how she's so shy.

The bell rings but before I go to class I go umm.. how do I say this.. redecorate the jocks cars ;). I decided just to mess with justin and Andy's car. Justin car looks like a rainbow and says "I'm a man whore" which is true he will sleep with anyone. And now we have Andy's car which says "I'm a Dick" and has condoms glued on it. That was fun.

Time to head to history ughh, I hate that class and Mr. Small he's so annoying.

"Why are you late Ms. Brooks?" Mr.Smalls questions me.

"The bell rang before I came" I replay with a fake smile, while the whole class laughs. And of course I get a detention next wedsday.

And I got in trouble for vandlising Justin and Andy's car. I really wouldn't call it vandlism but whatever floats their boats.

The day go's by really fast. My schedule is History,Chemistry,Alegbra 2,English,fitness, music, and french.

I was now in my car driving to the store cause I was hungry. I forgot my money in the car so I did what anyone is my position would do shop lift. I got chips and soda but I wouldn't call shop lifting, its just getting stuff for free without people notcing.

I get home hoping for sometime alone but no. I walking to see my brother sucking faces with biggest bitch in school Annabeth, or should I say annaslut.

"Hey Josh, hey slut" I say with a grin.

"Really Hazel" he said giving me the would you grow up face.

And after that we had a huge fight. I'll tell you later my therapist wants me to write it in my diary.