Bored and Tense [AU Larry]

Harry's bored and want's to do something, but Louis just wants to play video games. And the tension of what happened a month ago is still very much there.

(Written in this format because I'm obsessed with this amazing story called Confessions of a Gay Disney Prince which has the same format. Go read it, link on side.)

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

(Harry's flat, living room. Harry slouched down on the couch, his butt practically off the seat. Louis is to Harry's right and is playing a video game, very much into the game since his tongue is poking out a little in concentratcion and doesn't sense Harry's utter boredom.)

LOUIS: "No, left. Go left, wanker."

HARRY: "Lou." (Louis doesn't respond) "Louis." (Still no response) "Louis!"

LOUIS: "Fuck, Harry!" (throws the game controller on to the couch) "You made me lose!"

HARRY: "Well, I'm bored."

LOUIS: "And? What do you want me to do about that?"

HARRY: "Entertain me."

LOUIS: (sarcastic) "Yeah, okay. I'll get right on that."

HARRY: "Seriously though, I'm bored... Let's go out."

LOUIS: "Nah, let's stay in. I'm not really in the mood to go out."

HARRY: (mumbles to himself, but is loud enough for Louis to hear) "Shocker."

LOUIS: "Whatta say?"

HARRY: "What?"

LOUIS: "Don't pretend to be clueless. What was with the attitude, mate?"

HARRY: (shakes his head) "It's nothing, dude. Honestly."

LOUIS: "Dude? is that American chick rubbing off on you or something, 'dude?'"

HARRY: (stands up from couch) "This is exactly why we never hang out anymore, Louis. Ever since I started hanging out with Sam and Becca, you've turned into an ass."

LOUIS: "Aw, come on, Haz! You know I was just messing around! Don't leave!" (voice softens; pleading) "Please stay?"

(Harry sighs and sits back down beside Louis, who smiles wide. Both stay silent for a moment and Louis opens and closes his mouth a few times before he chooses to speak.)

LOUIS: "I'm sorry for being so boring and not wanting to go out or have anyone else come over... I just really wanted to hang out with you."

HARRY: "I know, Lou. I just-" (sighs) "You confuse me sometimes is all."

LOUIS: "How am I being confusing towards you?"

HARRY: (voice lowers) "Ever since that night a while back, you've just been... distant. You didn't even talk to me for a good week, which makes no sense to me since you're the one who-"

LOUIS: (cuts Harry off) "Shut up, Harry. We swore we'll never bring that up again."

HARRY: "No Louis, you swore you'd never bring it up. I'm sure as hell bringing this shit up! Why did you kiss me then just leave me?" (Louis stays quiet) "What? Nothing to say? How fucking shocking of you, Louis. I'm so fucking surprised by your silence."

LOUIS: "Stop being so fucking sarcastic!" (stands up and heads to kitchen) "God, let's just stop talking about this already. It was stupid."

HARRY: (stands up and follows Louis) "What was stupid Louis? Was getting pissed off your ass stupid? Or was it that you asked to dance with me and dragged me to the damn dance floor? Oh no, I know what you think is stupid. You're talking about how you were fucking grinding down on my dick and whispering every little thing you'd do to me-"

LOUIS: (angry, goes up to Harry's face) "Shut the fuck up! I was drunk! I made a mistake so excuse the fuck out of me!"

HARRY: (presses body against Louis, voice lowers down to a seductive whisper) "You'd want that, wouldn't you, Lou?"

LOUIS: "I- I-" (tries to back up, but Harry stays pressed up against him) "What are you doing?"

HARRY: "I'm just doing what you want, Louis. Isn't that right?" (traps Louis between a wall of cabinets and himself) "You've been really possessive of me lately, haven't you?" (softly kisses side of Louis's neck, Louis gasps) "'Don't hang out with Sam, no. Stay here with me, we'll have fun!' is what you said." (nibbles Louis's earlobe) "So that's exactly what we are going to do."

LOUIS: (nearly breathless) "What are we gonna do?"

HARRY: "Why, have fun, babe."

LOUIS: "I, um, can we just watch a movie or something? That's fun, yeah?"

HARRY: "Yeah, but not exactly the type of fun I was talking about."

LOUIS: (gulps) "Harry, you're losing it..."

HARRY: (chuckles) "Maybe, but it's all your fault." (kisses Louis, hands wrapped tight around his waist)

(Louis is shocked, his eyes wide open, but doesn't fight back. Instead, he closes his eyes and throws his arms around Harry's neck to bring him closer. Harry smirks then nips at Louis's bottom lip making him moan in return. Right as things started to heat up, a phone started ringing.)

HARRY: (annoyed) "Really? Someone needs to call me right now?" (Louis giggles, Harry smiles and kisses his forehead as he answers the phone) "Hello? Hey Sam, yeah. Yeah sure, Lou and I will leave right now. Okay, yeah love ya, too. Bye."

LOUIS: (jealous) "What did she want?"

HARRY: (smirks) "She invited us to go bowling with her and Becca-" (Louis groans) "And their boyfriends."

LOUIS: "Oh... I didn't know they had boyfriends..."

HARRY: "I know. You were too busy being jealous and denying you love me." (winks)

LOUIS: (blushes) "Shut up, I wasn't denying anything."

HARRY: "Mhmm, well next time just don't desert me and then act like it never happened."

LOUIS: "Trust me, I won't act like that ever again." (kisses Harry, smiles) "Now let's go, I wan' to kick Sam's ass at bowling!"

HARRY: (laughs) "Whatever you say, Lou."