Medicien

"So how are you doing little one" "okay,I guess" the lady slowly got her walking stick and stood up. "Just going to get my medicine" the girl thought she would be horrible but she turned out okay to be honest. I wounded what is wrong with her she thought is it back pain, stress. The lady had dark grey middle-long hair, she had streaks of blonde in there like she was out of a rock band. She was wearing a long sleeved top, the colour of white, you could see a slight glimpse of clear  bald black bra. She was wearing three-quarter jogging bottoms that was dark green and had a lace to tie to keep them up. She has old rusty braces (I think she dose not brush her teeth) and is wearing bright pink slippers,she has 1 glass eye and she walks around with a long crooked walking stick that is a brown bark colour.

She came walking back with her medicine. It was purple luiquid and had big lumps os bubbles in there. If you listening closely you could here the bubbling of it. She poured some out onto a tea spoon and it all came out at once with a big PLOP! Errr Anne thought "I would never take that as medicine it looks gross" " well ut is not my child it helps me a lot, if it wasn't for this I would be dead by now". She slowly put the spoon in her mouth, cringed and then gulped it down her throat. "Will you put this back for me?" "okay" she started walking down the long corridor holding the medicine while it was bubbling. She entered a room which was named medicines, she opened the door "wow" Anne replied as she places the medicine down.