Chapter 1

A young boy ran through a very dense forest followed by several bandits. He jumped, turned and threw several kunai at them which exploded. He landed on the bough of a big tree and jumped high into the air. A red luminescence emanated from his body as he shot faster than light to another tree. Some of the bandits pursued him passing through the place he avoided and failing to notice for explosive tags placed on four tree trunks.

The boy whistled and they turned to him. He threw four kunai at the explosive tags to point them out.

"Bu: Oni tsūwa ho| Barrier murder," the boy shouted as the tags exploded, incinerating everything caught within the four corners of the barrier they formed.

More bandits pursued him and he jumped from tree to tree, checking his watch.

"Shit! If I don't lose them now, I'll never make it in time for the Teiji exams," he said to himself.

He jumped and a couple of bandits jumped after him releasing a barrage of weapons with Iryoku threads connected to them.

"I didn't think I would have to use my hochi-minana so soon," he said as he jumped out.

He closed his eyes and opened them causing his forehead to wrinkle up with veins showing clearly.

"Fūsei: Chokuretsu shinkūjin| Wind Unleash: Vacuum Serial Waves," he thought as he clapped.

He took a deep breath and exhaled several small blasts of wind Kai in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely as they cut the Iryoku threads, slicing through some of the weapons and causing the others to lose their trajectory. Some of the bandits were hit but many more remained.

He landed on a branch and shot through the bandits throwing 2 giant shuriken at them. The shuriken had several balls on them and they pinned two to a branch, exploding and taking several others along. He landed on a tree behind.

"I know how to take on the others," he said to himself. "Witness the Chikara's Vanishing point, Darkus Tenshi," he muttered to himself as he touched some bracelets on his hands to summon several kunai with special tags on them.

He jumped out and scattered them across the forest.

"Shuriken kage bunshin| Shuriken Clone," he thought as he clapped causing several clones of the kunai to be made. "Fūsei: Kaze sokushin satsuei| Winds Unleash: Gale Stream," he thought as he clapped, compressing wind and transforming it into a powerful gale which not only pushed the bandits back but increased the speed of the kunai drastically to cause them to tear through some of the bandits with ease.

He jumped out, disappeared and reappeared at one kunai that was lodged between the armpit of a stem and a branch of a huge tree. Darkus looked around and saw a bandit at the tree in front that was completely oblivious of the threat that loomed above.

Darkus dislodged the kunai and threw it at the guy very fast. He appeared at the location of the kunai when it was but a few millimetres from the guy and thrust his sword into the guy killing him instantly. He disappeared and reappeared again at another kunai which was in the hand of another bandit and he sliced the bandit into two.

This was repeated several times as he kept on disappearing and reappearing at many different kunai, killing the bandits closest to them. He finished them all off one by one and when he was done, he was so exhausted.

"Who would have thought being a SAMKS captain at twelve would be so hard," he mumbled. "Western crocodile bandits eliminated," he said as he crossed out their photo from a book. "Now if I hurry I won't be late," he said, and then disappeared.