Chapter 0

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MEANT TO ENTER PRODUCTION TO BE AN ANIME. IT'S NOT A SHORT STORY AND WOULD PROBABLY SPAN SEVERAL CHAPTERS AND ARCS. I'M POSTING THE SCRIPTS ON WATTPAD BECAUSE I WANT QUICK FEEDBACK.

Please fill free to comment and share.

Hopefully, I will have a webtoon coming out soon

Enjoy

'Twas an elite group of 16 men, their power far beyond any else in all the omniverse. They kept a balance that was so crucial, that existence itself depended on it. As with all gods, experiencing the verse through the eyes of their subjects was important, though it was mostly out of their own interest and nostalgia of their lives as normal. But of course, when men go too far, they end up bringing forth offspring into the world, and this is where things begin to get complicated.

Seelenwachter (????)

There was a cooing sound, as the midwives sobbed, trying to resuscitate the woman, who remained lifeless. There was a large concussive sound, as the ground quaked and the earth shook. A man barged into the door as his face lit with happiness upon seeing the child. He took the child from the midwife's arms and cradled it.
"I'm sorry but.....your wife.....she didn't make it," one woman sobbed.

The man looked just a bit shaken as he walked to the woman with the baby in his arms.

"You managed to bring our son into the world," he muttered, "You did well," he said with a smile as tears began to roll down his eyes.

"Can you excuse us," he told the ladies who left the room. "Thank you for everything," he said as he held her hand and kissed it, before moving his hands above her eyes to close them.

"Farewell," he said, as he got up and vanished from the room, as the whole house detonated.

(2 years later)

The man played with the toddler who was managing to take small steps, as they sat at the countryside with an older woman in her 60s. The man seemed very distraught as he had a solemn conversation with the older woman. The toddler managed to walk to his father as he stretched out his arms and his father carried him and placed him onto his left lap as he held him affectionately. He gave him a tight hug and a kiss on the forehead as the child tried to reach for the rattle on the other side of his father's right lap.

"It's time," he turned and told the older woman as he handed over the child to her.

"Take care of him, eh," he told her, "And when he's three years old, start training," he said as she placed the child on her right lap and he knelt before him.

"Dada," the baby muttered. "Hey Bika, stay with granny for a while ok? Daddy's got some business to attend to," he said as he kissed his forehead again, before straightening up and began to walk away.

"You forgot your swords," the older woman said, as the baby began to cry.

"Those were never for me," the man stopped and said, refusing to look back. There was a surge and three men appeared in front of him.

"It's time, Barax," one of them said [Kasai].

"I told you I didn't need an escort and that I would come on my own," he hissed at them.

"Well, it's protocol," the first guy[Kasai] said, as the four men disappeared.

(58 years later- ???)

A man sat on a rock in colorful clothes as he watched the wind blow over the roses in the meadow.

"Ah, these things never get old," he muttered to himself.