Bionic Problems Chapter 2

Felicity's POV:

Adam, Bree, Chase, Edward, and Leo left the lab. Chase looked a bit suspicious. Mr. Davenport then asked "How are the minor glitches?" I told them they were fine. He turned around to make sure that no one was looking and asked "How is the major glitch?" "Lets just say its gotten worse. Why do I have this ability? I never wanted to be the one with the bionic glitch that can turn me evil and have some ability that will destruct human kind! " "Look, I can help you remove it but it may take a while but meanwhile you need to control it and stay away from Douglas." he replied. "Oh and about Douglas. Umm.. I was almost captured by Douglas. Which is why my father sent me and my brother here for protection." I informed him. "Yes I know. I need you and Chase to stay away from him. You two are the two most powerful people since both your bionics are very powerful. " replied Mr. davenport. "That's actually not true. Marcus also has strong bionics. Marcus is a genetically engineered human just like the 5 of us. It was just that Douglas was making duplicates of him." I said nervously. Well lets just say Mr. Davenport didn't react so well to what I said. "I'm gonna call all the others in" said Mr. Davenport. The next thing I knew was that all the others came in. "Team, I need you guys to watch out for Felicity and Chase. Their lives could destroy our lives. If both of them fall into the wrong hands, they could destroy everyone. " informed Mr.Davenport. As they were talking and coming up with plans, I noticed that someone had hacked onto the screen. It was Marcus. In the background, there were more Marcus'. I was shocked. I use to love Marcus because if his good deeds but now, he's a monster. He was the one who nearly used me to destroy the world. I moved closer to the screen. Marcus then whispered " I know you miss me Felicity. Come join me and my father." "Never!" I replied. "I may have loved you but you can't use or fool me again." He then whispered "We will come to get you soon and when we do, nobody will stop us. Ill make you watch the destruction of the Davenports. So for now, goodbye Felicity. " The screen went blank. I had a tear in my eye and i could feel it fall down t cheek and land on my palm. I couldn't stop thinking of the good times I had with him. I can't believe he wants to do this. I never thought he would have done this. I have to forget the past or it will affect my future. Chase then walked up to me and gave me a hug. He whispered "I saw the whole thing. It's okay." I begged, "please don't tell the others. I need to tell them when the time is right." "Yeah sure. Come on Felicity, lets register you and your brother into Mission Creek High. " he replied with a smile. "You're gonna experience a lot of ........ things" said an excited Bree. I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.