CHAPTER 2

------This means war------

      The girl stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face me. I noticed everyone around us was staring at the situation, but I didn't care she have no right in treating people that way. "What did you just say to me A**hole, you-----", " that's quite enough" said a boy standing between us he had short brown hair, green eyes, and looked real athletic. He was about the same age maybe one year older, and he was tall.
     She looked at him shocked, she quickly change her whole form. "Oh Blake we were only playing right". She looked at me shooting daggers at me, I shook my head and said "absolutely not". I took Selena hand, and told her to follow me. I felt people's eyes staring at the back of our heads as we walked past the crowd.  "Hey wait up", I turned around to find the boy who stopped the argument he was my idea of perfection. "Are you alright, and I notice you have an accent"," I do I speak Russian and Spanish and yes I am alright gracia for standing up for us". He nodded his head smiling, my sister Selena asked to play on the little park I told her be carful and she carelessly ran towards the park.
     I shook my head at her as my heart filled with joy seeing her so happy. I turned around startled by the boy staring at me with a twinkle in his eyes. He held out his hand giving me his name, so I told him my name and he said that was a beautiful name to fit a beautiful girl. As he said those words dark shades of blush rose on my cheek making me feel completely embarrassed. "I think I should be leaving now Blake it was nice meeting you", " you too, adiós Amigo". I turned to him surprised and he gave me a bright smile showing his perfect white teeth.
     I nodded my head a bit surprised. I hope to see you again Savannah he said as he took off running. I walked towards the park where Selena was playing on the swings, just wait till I tell Sabrina about this. She always gives me the best advice. We walked all the way home admiring different things we saw. I knocked on our front door, and Sabrina answered it. "Holá Aòstâs, were have you been mama and papa were getting worried, thinking something bad happened to you two", " well we are alright, I have a few questions for you but I'll asked them later.
     Her Russian and Spanish accent laced together as she spoke her next words. "Well don'z be a stranzer, Bambinos, and sit down in the living room, Mama is making her famous desert Avestan for lunch'. Mama knows a lot about cooking because she use to work as one and had lots of experience from my grandparents who owned many restaurants.