The day after the game

The bell rings and everyone runs in for class, it looks like a school of fish swimming away from a shark as fast as they can.
Fin sees jay from the parking lot, he waits to see if jay notices him, he doesn't. Fin then quickly runs to class hoping no one sees him. Fin thinks for a second. Damn jay was looking really cute today in that black shirt.. wearing his dark red and black flannel over it, and those jeans.... they are so tight on him...i just want to ...

Becca his girlfriend walks up behind him and junps in front of him and hugs him tightly. He almost fell in the middle of the hall for a second.
Fin: hey babe whats up , i didnt see you so i just started to head to class.
Becca: im really happy.. you remember why baby?...?
Shit did i forget no thats not until thursday... fuck todays thursday . I better say something quick before she thinks i forgot.
Fin: of course i remember princess how could i forget about a whole 5 months with you..
Becca: Oh good you remembered babe, so what are we doing tonight go8ng out for a movie, or dinner.
Jay walked down the hall.

Fins p.o.v
I couldnt really hear what becca was saying all i know is i saw something hot walking my way.. damn i just wait to rip that tight blqck shirt off of him so badly..
But i cant i have a girlfriend and hes totally no in to me at all. What if it i tell him i like him maybe he'll like me back... oh god what am i thinking why the hell would he wanna be with me i totallt scream straight. Fucking hell if becca does not shut the fuck up im going to walk away from her ass.

Becca: fin are you even listing to me.. baby?
Fin: yeah, yeah im listening.
Jay walks up to fin.
Finally hes walking up to me what do i say... oh shit hes staring but at who...it better not be..?... it is, hes looking at jake. But why jake maybe hes trying to talk to him. I better stop him but how?..

Fin: hey jay?

Fin said as he walked over to jay and away from his girlfriend who started to storm off in angerly.

Jay: oh he fin whats up?, we still on for tonight?
Shit, what else am i forgetting about today but wait.. this him get his attention off jake.

Fin: hell yeah but what are we doing again?

Jays p.o.v.

How could that cutey forget its our three year together as friends..
Jay: dude pool party at my house remember?
Fin: oh yeah i almosy forgot what time do you want me to come by?
Jay: after school will work, and then you can help me set up.
Atleast that will get hom away from becca and id have a chance to make my move or atleast tell him im gay... idk. Does he like me i mean look at him wear his lettermans jacket and that tight white shirt.. and those blue jeans.. damn. If he was mine id think he'd be dressing for me.. but is he.. i mean i did maybe he did...
Fin: okay man so i ride with you after school?
Jay: yeah man.
Fin: well ill see you in the parking lot after school by your car, i get to get to class later man.
Jay: yeah later.
As fin walked to class.. i just headed to clas my self buy i was running. Then i saw jake right in front of me as i turned down the next hall.
Jake: hey so i heard youre having a pool party tonight?
Jay: yeah you are welcome to come if you want
Jake: oh im coming to see you babe. And no funny business you got that.
Jay: dude stop calling me babe we broke up three months ago.
Jake: oh yeah sorry i forgot but damn am i gonna have fun with you tonight.
Jay: bye jake i got to get to class.
Why is jake still hung up about me? I mean no one knew we dated. Hes such an asshole if goes to the party tonight he'll fuck up my chances with fin.. why did i even date jake. All he did was cheat on me all the time with girls so people thought he was striaght but i never did that to him. He used becca fins girlfriend but ill get my revenge on jake by getting fin tonight. I want jake to see my kiss fin. I hope he does.
Im gonna have to keep fin away from his girlfriend tonight then. I need to keep jake away from fin and me. Tonight is going to be insanly crazy.