the pool party

Fin meet up with jay at his car and they drove quietly to jays house. His parents werent gonna be home for a week so the party was gonna be even better.
Jay pulled up to his garage where he parked his car, the two boys akwardly get out of the car and headed for the house.
Jay: okay dude, so here the plan. We need drinks food, snacks, and fill up the pool.

Fin: okay man ill go get changed first and start filling up the pool. i can have becca go get the drinks and food?

Jay: cool okay ill go change too.

Fin: alright , is anyone else here?

Jay: my little sister but she'll be gone before the party man, now hurry up and get changed.
Fin ran to the stairs and uo in jays bedroom which was the third door, the bathroom was the second.
Jays p.o.v.

Damn, its gonna happen tonight soon. What if i try it now, like i go up there, but what if he doesn't like me.. who the hell is knocking on the door
He sees becca she has the stuff fin said shed get. Shes here to early she'll mess everything up jay thought
Im just gonna go tell fin.
I walk up the stairs and to my bedroom i knock twice. Nothing. So i open the door.

Fin: JAY dude knock!!!

Jay: dude i did twice what are you frecking out about, like i havent seen you without a shirt..

Fin: true but still dude.

I turn away fast trying to hid my bright red face from blushing.

Fin: dude are you blushing?
Jay: no man you are.
I said as i just close the door and run back down stairs and see becca in my kitchen putting the drinks in the fridge hoping she hear nothing.

Becca: whats going on up there?
Jay: nothing fins just changing.
Becca: oh a view youd love to see.
She was laughing a little as she said that like it was a joke or something.
Was that a joke or was she serious?
Should i laugh ? Ill just laugh.
Jay: ha ha very funny becca.
Becca: dude you dont think i know.
Jay: know what?.

Fins p.o.v
Damn it i was so close. Why doesnt he just notice me.. maybe he does..
Is that a car running?
Fin hears becca car running and looks out the window.
Shit its becca what the hell is she doin... ohhh the drinks and food she'll like it if i go down there shirtless. Maybe then if jay sees her drooling all over me, he'll try to talk to me... or he wont cuz he's straight damn it i hate not knowing fuck...
I started downstairs and could hear becca and jay talking, who knows what they are saying.

Jays p.o.v

Becca: ohh
Jay: ohh what becca what now.
Becca: everyone knows Jay it's not a secret or anything Jake already told me. Plus I'm just kidding it's not like you have a crush on Fin.
Fin walks right down the stairs kinda fast, like he was being chased by 300 pound dude with jerseys on the field.
He's probably just excited to see his girlfriend. But damn if he does not look so good right now without his shirt. God I just want to push him up against the door... what the hell am I thinking. Ughh
Jay: dude that's not funny he's my best friend and a guy but hell no.
But hell yeeesss hes so fucking hot right now fuck, shit I need to leave the room for a minute before Becca notices.
Becca: I know man chill God. Can't take a joke these days.
Jay: Haha so funny.
Of course it was sarcasm duh.
Jay: i forgot my phone upstairs.
Finn: hey Jay where the hell you going man. I just got down here that's fuck shit up.
Jay: I forgot my phone dumbass I literally just told you.

Finns p.o.v.
Well at least hurry up so I don't have to talk to Becca for much longer or else she will never shut up. And I want to look at you're cute...little face.. tf am I thinking?

Becca: Finn
Becca almost yelled his name the last time, well people started walking through the front door. Some of them were already stumbling in drunk, and than there was Jake drunk as fuck he couldnt even get open one step, without needing help. So Finn got up from the coach and helped Jake inside the house.
Jake: Hey handsome, come here often.
Jake said and than started to laugh after words.
Finn: shut up and get upstairs and just lay down. Do not come down for any reason I dont need you pissing people off.
Jake:okay, okay I'll go upstairs and be good, but will daddy come up and tuck me in.
Finn: I am not tucking you in you sick son of a bitch. And I know about you and Jay, so leave him alone and don't go in his room.
Jake started to make his way to the stairs and than Jay had seen him walk pass him.
Jay: hey Finn the fuck is he doing here?
Finn:I dont know man he come in drunk as hell. But let's not think about that asshole right now let's go get a drink. As they headed to the kitchen. Becca went outside to the pool, but that crowd of people made it a little tougher for her.