Young, Wild and Pregnant?

Ok this is a story I just randomly came up with it’s not your average teen pregnancy story!!  It has many twist and turns throughout the whole story so please pretty please with sprinkles on top give it a chance you won’t be disappointed.

 EDITED!!!

Chapter 1

          “Alexiah!  Get up, sweetheart!”  My mom exclaimed, shoving clothes and money into duffel bags.

          “Ma! Why are you packing?”  I replied groggily, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. It was like two in the morning, is she crazy?

          “Alexiah, I can’t explain anything right now.  Hurry!!  I’ve already woken your brother up, now we need to get the hell out of here!”  She ran back to her room to gather more things.  This must be real serious, I thought as I hurriedly packed as much as I could into the small duffel bag.

          “Alexiah and Aspen come out to the car!”  My mother shouted, as we scurried down the driveway, jumping into the car as we sped off towards our destination.  I looked out the window at my home. I would miss this place dearly, I knew we could never come back.  A stray tear trickled down my cheek as I swiftly wiped it away this is not the time to cry I chanted to myself.

          “Mom, where are we going?  What happened? Did Daddy’s big plan not go well?”  I asked, wanting answers as to why we were roughly woken up at two in the morning.

          “We are going to a private location to catch your dad’s yacht to America and start a new life there.  Your father is waiting there for us at the docks. Also we all have name changes.  Alexiah Mendoza, you are now Carson Manning and Aspen, you are now Tyler Manning.  I’m now Sarah Manning instead of Lily, and your father is now Mark instead Daniel.  Oh, I almost forgot, your dad has the passports and all your information so that we can start our new lives as American citizens.”  She said eager to leave our country as if it was a good thing.

          “This officially sucks! Why can’t you guys just stop being criminals for the sake of your children?”  I screamed at my mom as her expression turned emotionless.  We were silent for the whole ride until we arrived at the private docks to get on.

          “Hello family,” my father said, coming over to hug us. I got out of his grasp and walked onto the yacht.  After 10 minutes of boarding onto the yacht, we were off to America.

          “Where are we exactly going in America, like a state or what?”

          “New . I think you’re going to like it a lot. Big city lights and everything, the whole shebang.” My mother stated in high spirits while adjusting her makeup in the little bathroom.  Sighing, I went to the bunk bed and cuddled under the blanket. I was surely going to miss my life I’m leaving behind.

****

“Okay, everyone. We are here. Come on Carson and Tyler, time to get up.” My mother’s voice echoed through the whole boat. I’m still not used to the name changes.  Glancing out the circular window, it looked as if we were at a dock.  I tapped my brother on the shoulder, motioning for him to get up as we gathered all our bags to exit the boat.

“What kind of car is this?”  I said pulling down my shades at the minivan in front of us.

          “We are a middle class family now, sweetie. Put your things in the truck,” she whispered harshly, shooting the people around the dock a phony smile.  I groaned as we drove off to our new house. It was quite small for my taste.  It is a two story house with a big backyard and a double door garage.  “Okay guys, now go to your rooms. Everything was set up beforehand, so you don’t have to worry.”

          “I already hate this house. I want to go home where my friends are.”  I complained, dragging my duffel bag into my oh-so-lovely room, note the sarcasm.  Since we only had a little bit of clothing, my parents took us on a shopping spree, my dad going with my brother and my mom with me.

          “Oh sweetie, look at this dress! Isn’t it beautiful? It would look so cute on you honey.”  My mom said, giving me a knee length polka dot dress with ruffles for sleeves.  Yuck.

          “No! Eww! Come on.”  I said, dragging her into Forever 21 and other stores I thought looked flashy and fun. By time we were done, we had a car full of shopping bags.  Maybe being here isn’t so bad. They did have exceptional shopping stores, much better than what I had expected.

          “So how was shopping, ladies?”  My dad asked, going over to my mom and embracing her.

          “Alright. I’m going to go shower and relax since I have the whole weekend before I start school.”  I quickly went upstairs to shower.  After I was done, I went on Google on my new laptop searching for fun clubs around here.  What? I love to party plus I need to get a lot of stuff off my mind.  I searched for a couple of minutes till I noticed a club called Hypnotic. I scrolled through a few of the club pictures, making the decision that I would be going there tomorrow night.  Turning off my desk lamp, I climbed onto my soft bed and drifted off into a semi-peaceful sleep.

****

          “Good afternoon, Ale- I mean, Carson.”  My mom woke me from my sleep.

          “Yeah.”  I grunted pulling the covers over my head to block out the light.

          “Come on, its one in the afternoon. You need to get up and stop sleeping the day away,” she said, nudging me.

          “Alright. I’m up, Ma. Please get out, I need to get dressed.”  I rummaged through my closet to pick out something to wear for the day.  I decided on an all-black half top with a yellow tank top and black skinny jeans.

          “So what are you planning do today, Alexiah?”  My father asked, using my real name.

          “It’s Carson, Dad and I’m going to take myself out to lunch and then a walk in the park but, I’ll be home by 6 though, because I’m going out later.”  I said grabbing a pair of car keys.

          My father raised an eyebrow at me.  “Well, where is it you plan to go to?”

          “Just to the uh- movies then out for some ice cream.”  I hoped he bought what I was saying or I was so screwed.

          “Ok darling, what time is the movie?”  I breathed in a sigh of relief before giving him the false information.  By the time I got back home, it was about to be seven, and I told my dad the movie started at 9 so I had some time to get ready.

          When it was 8:55, I put my electric blue dress and black strappy heels in a large purse I had so my parents wouldn’t be suspicious.  The outfit I was wearing while going out of the house was just simple pair of jeans and a tee shirt.

          “Alright now, be safe honey,” my mother warned me in a serious voice.

          “I will. I’ll call you on my way home,” I said, before proceeding to the silver Toyota Camry. Thank God I didn’t have to use that ugly mini-van.  I slowly pulled into the club parking lot and jumped to the back seat to change in to my party outfit.  Tonight, I just wanted to let go, act a fool, get drunk and party hard, living my new life as Carson Manning.

Ok I know this is kind of boring so far so stick with me it will get better vote and comment fan if ya like :) !!