Playing in the rain

"(Y/n) what are you doing!."
Toffee said running outside with an umbrella.
You stopped spinning around in the rain and asked.
"What?."
Toffee wrapped an arm around you pulling you close to him under the umbrella. He looked like he was mad but also panicking.
Smiling you said.
"Hi toffee."
"(Y/n) what are you doing out here?!?."
Pouting you said.
"I wanted to play in the rain."
"There's a reason people don't play in the rain (y/n)...your gonna get sick now. *sighs* c'mon lets get you in the house I'll make you some hot chocolate or something warm."
He started walking away dragging you along with him.
You pulled on his arm.
"Toffee wait!."
Turning to you he asked.
"What?."
"Can you move the umbrella for a second?."
Looking at you confused he said.
"Why? I don't want to get wet to that's why I brought the umbrella."
"Please toffee...there's something I want to do. It'll be quick I promise."
*sighs* "fine...but make it quick please. The longer we stay out here there's a higher chance you'll get sick."
He brushed some hair out of your face and lowered the umbrella.
You stood on your tippy toes and kissed toffee it lasted for a couple min when you two pulled away from the kiss he looked at you confused and asked.
"You wanted to kiss in the rain?."
"Yep!."
You said smiling and took the umbrella out of toffee's hand walking towards the house toffee followed close behind still confused.
You laughed at him.
And he made you some hot cocoa and you and him changed into different  clothes. (Well you did toffee did to but he always wears the same thing)
You were wrapped up in a blanket toffee was sitting beside you drinking that weird looking swamp water that he loves so much.
*Achooo!*
Your eyes widened as you sneezed.
Toffee's did to.
"I told you you'd get sick."
"Shut up..."
You said. Toffee looked at you with wide eyes surprised that you said that you laughed.
"Toffee I wasn't serious. Haha."
He smiled at you and you cuddled.
"Are you sure you wanna cuddle? What If you get sick?."
Pulling you into his lap he said.
"If I get sick...then it'll be worth it. I love cuddling with you. And nothing going to stop me from doing this."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter!!!!!