1k READS!?[A/N]

1k.

1k reads. 

AM I DREAMING!? 

there's no way. 

wha- 

how 

why

I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HORRIBLE STORY HAS 1k READS LIKE wHAT

I NEVER WOULD'VE IMAGINED THIS STORY GETTING THAT FAR

I have you guys [the readers] to thank and one other person specifically, one of my dearest and closest friends. The person who understands me the most. She convinced me to continue this book, so I did, and now it has 1k reads. She's the one to thank. Go follow her, she's really awesome: 

@Mysti_Loves_Tea

 I got on Wattpad to update some stories and I saw this had 1k reads. I was freaking out I didn't know what to do. Somehow you wanted to read this story. Somehow you read it even when it was a terrible, terrible book. You gave it a chance. Or you read the first chapter, saw how terrible it was and left, never to read it again. But either way it still has 1k reads. And I have to thank every 1 thousand of you who read it. I've watched it grow. I've watched as the reads grew and grew. I didn't understand why anyone would waste their time reading the poorly written book. Why not go off and read a better fanfic, written by a better writer? Someone who publishes chapters more often? Someone whose better at writing? I'm still confused. Even if nobody likes this story, I'm continuing it. There will probably only be one more chapter. 

But this really, really, and truly means a lot to me. It gives me the confidence that my stories might have a chance, when in reality they really don't. But it gives me confidence and I can't thank you enough for that. It means a lot that this was my first story, and in a little over a year, it's grown this much. [And I've grown to be a much better writer] I published the first chapter of this on April 30 of LAST YEAR. I still can't believe it. 

Sorry for the long authors note. I just wanted to thank you guys. [Probably] Last chapter of this soon. I working on it now. It might not be the last but don't get your hopes up. It might take awhile. But again thank you guys so, so, so, SO, much. There's so much more I want to say, but I can't put it in words. The support you've given me makes me speechless. I might be overreacting but it means a lot. Thank yous guys so much.