Chapter 1

🎤Rita🎤
I woke up at 4:09 am I dont know why, but I did took a 20 minutes shower.

I got out the shower, and put on this

I look like a hooky, but Im not a hooky

I look like a hooky, but Im not a hooky. Once I got done I left home to go to school.

I hate my school because I get bully by three girls. They hate me because Im boring . Once I got to school I went to my first class.

Ms.Tyler was an annoying ass teacher this is what she look like

See this? She like to fuck her students for no reason

See this? She like to fuck her students for no reason. Anyway, I sit in the third row in class. I wanted to get out of class, but class already started.

"Hello class." Ms.Tyler said. "Today we doing a project about our life for a week." Ms.Tyler said. "I will be picking your partner." Ms. Tyler said. "Thats bullshit." Riley said. Riley is a fuckboy, and he have a twin brother named Ryan. By the way, his girlfriend named is Sky she one of my bullies.

"Shut up." Harleen said. Harleen was the youngest of them all in class. "Okay Okay." Ms.Tyler said. Ms.Tyler was picking partners. I had this pain in my stomach because I was scared that she was gonna partner me up with one of my bullies. "Rita and Harleen." Ms.Tyler said. "Omg she partner with Rita the loser." Jaila said. Jaila is one of my bullies too. "Go fuck yourself bitch." Harleen said. Harleen was always kind to me. "HARLEEN WEST!" Ms.Tyler yelled . "What?" Harleen asked. "Watch your language missy." Ms Tyler said. "Watch your legs before someone get between them." Harleen said.

"Damn." I said. Ms. Tyler was about to say something, but then she decided to just be slient.

By the time class was over it was lunch time. I always sit by myself because I have no friends. I was surprised when Harleen sat next to me. "Hey." Harleen said. "Hi." I said. "Have you ever heard of this song?" Harleen asked. "Nope." I said. Once I said that she put her headphone on my ear. This is the song she was talking about.

"I love it." I said. Harleen smile at me. "Are you Rita Rodriguez?" Riley asked me. "Yeah.... why." I said. "I was just wondering because you're lame." Riley said laughing. "Leave her alone fuckboy." Harleen said. "Who that fuck are you bitch?" Riley asked. By the way, Riley know who Harleen is. "Im Har to the l-ee-n." Harleen said. "Wanna fuck." Riley said. "Nope because Im a virgin, and pulse Im fifteen." Harleen said.

When Harleen said that Riley left. "Thanks." I said to her. "No problem." She said. "I hate those bitches and fuckboys." Katlynn said coming to my table. Katlynn wasnt exactly a popular girl, but all I know that she can sing.

"You guys want to see my pictures?" Katlynn asked. "Sure." Me and Harleen said. These was the pictures she was talking about

 These was the pictures she was talking about

"You look cute in these pictures." I said. "Thanks." Katlynn said smiling at me. "You guys wanna see mine?" Harleen asked. "Yassss." I said. These was the pictures she was talking about.

 These was the pictures she was talking about

"I never seen you wear a bikini." Katlynn said. "I know." Harleen said. "What about you?" Katlynn asked me. "You want to see my pictures?" I asked pointing at myself. "Yeah let us see." Harleen said. "Okay." I said gabbing my phone out of my pocket. These are my pictures they want to see.

 These are my pictures they want to see

"DAMMMMN!" They both yelled. I laughed at them. "You dyed your hair blue, blonde and cut your hair?" Katlynn asked me. "Yeah, but these was a long time ago." I said. "Why yall yelling damn?" Keysha asked. Keysha is also one of my bullies . "Its none of your damn business." Katlynn said. "Bitch please thats why I fuck your boyfriend. Keysha said. Katlynn look at her with a confused face.

"What boyfriend?" Katlynn asked. "Ryan." Keysha said. "Ryan was never my boyfriend." Katlynn said. "Oh." Keysha said. "Yeah you dumbass." Katlynn said. Keysha went back to talking to her friends, and Harleen, Katlynn and me was just talking about random stuff.

I cant wait until I put Left Eye somewhere in the story😊. Quick question.... Do you guys like Harleen attitude🤔? If you do or if you do not tell me in the comments👇. One more thing...... this wasn't a full chapter because I couldn't think of someone else to tell their point of view😒. Vote and Comment😙