♥Bumped into him ♥

" Hayley honey get up" my mom shakes me by the shoulder

"What time is it? "

"Its 7:30 and if you lay in that bed like a hibernating bear you will be late"

" Ugh mom I am up ..."

" I'll be down stairs "

"Okay" I sleepily reply

I stand from my bed tugging down my pajamas and brushing my Raven long hair out of my face tucking it behind my ears damn I didn't get much sleep last night I went to bed around 4:am because I was talking with a few of my cousins back in Jamaica .I didn't wait for the water to heat I just stepped in the shower. The cold water didn't help to release much of the tension in my shoulders.

I am confused deciding what to wear , I choose a flowy top black shirt and high waisted short jeans and black vans, I have to look decent for my first​ day they say first impression last.

"Mom I'll see you later " I kiss her good bye

" Dinner will be in the fridge and I'm going to be home late "she said

"Ok bye" I wave bye to her once more.

So far I have been to three school this one will make my  fourth schools in the year because my mom has it rough with jobs after my asshole of a father divorced her for some classy and younger chick . But I think this job will stick around my mom and her boss seems to get each other.

_________________________________________

I arrived at school and went straight ahead to collect my class schedule from the front office.
Schedule for today is

History 1st
Science 2nd
Spanish 3 rd
PE. 4th
      Deciding that I was satisfied with my schedule I went of well tried to find my way to class.
I literally got lost three times searching for my classes I even walked into a janitors closet where I found a girl giving a blow job to a boy thank God it was only the boy who saw me I wouldn't be able to manage the looks and discrimination she would offer .
I then walked into the girls bathroom  thought oh well I guess I found the bathroom check it off my list

  Finally I arrive at room A3 History I entered the class and  practically all of the seats were taken only one was in the back yay me.

"Good morning sir " I say to the teacher

" Good morning ma'am"

As I headed towards the only seat not occupied the teacher told a student in the front I think his name is  Nick,Rick its some  ick more like dick. He grumbled in protest but got up anyways.

" Hey I'm Trina Morgan" a girl beside me say. She has brown hair and hazel colored eyes. I bet when she gave anyone the puppy dog eyes they would instantly melt. Her attire consisted of denim jeans an off the shoulder crop top and a black vans.

"Hey there I'm Hayley"

" Nice to meet you " she says shaking my hand

" Nice to meet you too " I smiled at her

" Care to stand and introduce yourself​" The teacher ask

"KMN" I mumbled.
I stand up and face the classroom " so I'm the new girl-"

"Obviously" a girl in the back piped up.

"Thank you Miss River for that excellent comment" he says rolling his eyes. Turning to me he moves his hand in a way as if to say carry on.

" My name is Hayley"
The teacher decided to ask where did I relocate from.

"Well umm I'm from Jamaica shocker I know "

I hear a couple wows and what's it like whisperings

" I am Mr . Campbell , so what's it like out there"

" It's really nice " I say sitting down

The shrilling of the bell came and everyone packed up and headed towards the door. On my way out I bump into someone turns out it was the boy who swapped seats with me.

" Move out of my way " he harshly remarks.

" Am I in your way though" I remark just as harsh.

" You get everything you want huh miss Jamaica ? " he bitterly states

" You aren't worth an argument" I say and walked off leaving him shocked and amused

" Hayley " Trina shouted out to me

" What was that all about ?" She asked

" Girl I'm just as confused as you he was being rude and I defended my self"

" Well you gotta he careful he is one of leaders of a gang what did you say to him?"

" I told him he wasn't worth my argument "

" You did what?? Many girl go crazy for him"

" Well I guess I'm one of them or will ever be"

" I am sure he just uses them as a sex toy , I will never put my self in that position catch you later Trina"

" ok I'll see you around" she heads off but stops "Do you want me to show you around?"

"Yeah I totally forgot I'm in a new school"

The next three periods went by in flash and
School was over on my out when I bumped into a stranger but it was no stranger it was him the lunatic from earlier.

________

What do you think about the first chapter?
KMN means -Kill Me Now

Read, comment and share.
This is short but a few chapters later it's gonna get lengthy