Obsessed

Two months later

So much time as passed and yet still I can't stop obsessing about the  kiss nick and I shared two months ago at the movies.   Who would have thought that Nick freaking styles  would kiss me.  Bitches were  hating me before,  they started hating me even more ever since nick insisted on taking me to and from school,  He as preoccupied  my time and I his.  Seven freaking days until,  my trip to Jamaica  I asked T to tag along and see agreed she was a lil agitated because it would be her first time on the island,  but I reassured her all things will be ok.
At current time nick and I are on our way to some fund raising sh*t to help raise money to rebuild a children recreational  center,  I think its a great idea ,  Children are the future indeed so we have  to be concerned  about there well being.

" You are being irrationally quite  " nick said

" was just deep in thoughts " I said

" Tell what's  on yo mind babe" he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, gestures like these always make my cheek heats up some how his touch ignites a flame within  me.

"I..  Was..  Wondering " I stutter and he nodded for me to continue " if you wanted  to come to Jamaica  with me next week...  I know..  Its too much to ask but "

" awe,  I would love to come to Jamaica  with u babe I'm honored  " he smiled his eyes gleaming with excitement

"Since,  T is coming too might as well we bring Jay as well,  I don't want T to be a third wheel "