True Colors

True Colors by Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick
Know as on: Trolls

Requested by Crazy_Cartoon_Lover thank you.

Singers: Jay and Nya
......................................................
Jay- You with those sad... Eyes. Don't be discouraged. Oh, I realize it's hard to take courage. In a world full of people. You can lose sight of it all. And the darkness inside you can make you feel so small. Show me a smile, then don't be unhappy... Can't remember when...

Jay and Nya- I last saw you laughing. This world makes you crazy.

Jay- And you've taken all you can bear.

Jay & Nya- Just call me up... Cause I will always be there.

Jay- And I see your True Colors shining through. I see your True Colors.... And that's why I love you...

Nya- So don't be afraid to let them show your True Colors. True Colors.... Are beautiful....

Jay- I see your True Colors... Through....

Nya- True colors... I see your True Colors. And that's why I love you...

Jay & Nya- So don't be afraid to let them show your True Colors....

Nya- True colors.... True Colors are beautiful!....

Jay- Like a rainbow...

Nya- Ohh-ohh-oh-ohh... Like a rainbow...

Jay- Oh I can't remember when...

Jay & Nya- I last saw you laughing....

Jay & Nya- Ohhh-Oh-Ohh-Ohh

Nya- This world makes you crazy... And you've taken all you can bear. So just call me up..

Jay & Nya- Cause I'll always be there! And I see your True Colors shining through. I see your True Colors. And that's why I love you!...

Jay- So don't be afraid (don't be afraid),

Jay & Nya- To let them show your True Colors...

Nya- True Colors.... Are beautiful....

Jay- Like a rainbow...

Nya- Ohhh-Oh-Ohh-Ohh Like a rainbow...

Jay & Nya- Ohhh-Ohhh-Ohhh... 
......................................................
Beautiful girls.... All over the world.... I could be chasing for love.... But Nya they got Nothing On You...
-Jay Walker
......................................................
Without you I feel broke like a half of my heart... Without you I got no hand to hold... So Jay please don't leave me... I'm Nothing without you...
-Nya Smith
......................................................
OK so uh I make up these quotes for Jay and Nya. Cause.. Yeah. XD Thank u for the request Crazy_Cartoon_Lover I really enjoyed doing this. You can pick another one if you want. You can pick as many as you want. Anyone can. I Love Trolls so much! Broppy forever! XD See ya! Bye!
-Lil T