Thousand years part 2

Thousand Years by Christina Perri and Steve I don't know his last name sorry.

Singers: Jay and Nya.
......................................................
Nya- The day we met frozen I held my breath. Right from the start, I knew it I found a home for my heart beats fast. Colors and Promises, how to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall.

But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow. One step closer...  I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a Thousand years...

I'll love you for a Thousand more...

Jay- Time stands still, beauty in all she is. I will be brave, I will not let anything take away. What's standing in front of me. Every breath, every hour has come to this. 

Nya & Jay- One Step Closer...

Nya & Jay- I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a Thousand years. I'll love you for a Thousand more... 

For all along I believed I would find You. Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a Thousand years. I'll love you for a Thousand more... 

Oooooooooooo.....

I'll love you for a Thousands more...

Oooooooooooo....

Oooooooooooo....

Oooooooooooo...

One Step Closer... 

I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a Thousand years... I'll love you for a Thousand more...

And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a Thousand years. I'll love you for a Thousand more...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish you had taken my hand... And no one ever found that Teapot in the first place...
-

Jayson Jeremy Walker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⚡~~~~~~~~~~~
Love doesn't always mean saying "I Love You" it's someone you care and love for... You'll always protect them from the bottom of your heart...
-Nya Aurora Smith
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright first song by Christina Perri and Steve.. Uh.. Forgot his last name. Anyways uh yeah... Hope you liked it. Nya's quote I kinda did and didn't made up the quote.
-Lil T