02

Travis

" Travis you need to go get ready for your video with that girl. " Jahseh said.

Jahseh prefers the name xxxtentacion, but I'd rather not call him that. "Why?" I said groaning. "Because I've worked with her before, and Sza has a beautiful voice and her voice is just as beautiful as her. " Jahseh said as hid lips formed into a smirk.

I groaned in exhaustion as I got off my bed to get the day started. I walked to the bathroom to find Myles already in there.

" Sorry trav, a nigga got to pee. " He said to me chuckling.

I quickly looked the other way. " Out of all the other bathrooms in my house, you gon use mine?! " I said looking away.

" It was closest ! " He said to me as I walked out the bathroom and made my way to the other one.

Myles also prefers the name Lil Yachty but I just call him his regular name.

I turned on the hot water as I got lost in thought. Who is this Sza girl? Oh nevermind now I remember. I did a song with her but I never actually saw her. So I guess now we have to make the video? Well I hope she doesn't think she can get me to do crazy things for her cause I'm not doing shit.

I turned off the water and slowly stepped out the shower. My hair was a mess so I just braided it up real quick and dried off.

We were currently all in the dressing room, and it was Jahsen, Myles, Rocky, and me all waiting on this Sza girl to come out so I could finally see her.

" Aye Rocky snap this picture of me real quick. " I gave him my phone as I got ready for my picture.

Just as I was about to post it on Instagram, the beautiful human I met a few weeks ago walked in while brightening the mood with her unnatural beauty

Jahseh walked up to her and pulled her into a tight hug. I was so surprised Ja'Naiyah hugged him back because most women are scared of him because of the abuse incident he had . But I didn't like the way Jahseh hands were on her waist.

She smiled at me and walked over to me. But it dawned on me, what the hell is she doing here? " Nice to meet you, Im Sza . " She said while smiling at me still.

" No you're not you're Ja-" She looked at me as if I needed to shut my mouth so I quickly did.

" Well I'm Travis . " I said with a smirk. She winked at me. " Well Travis the video is in five minutes, but all you have to do is have your shirt off and have on black pants and look good. But you always look good, I can tell. " She said while walking out the door while she swayed her hips from side to side.