Chapter 1❗️❗️

((Authors note: I'm awful. I know. This is my first Larry fic. This is only for creative expression and entertainment purposes. This is not implying that any of this is true facts, it is simply based on real people not real events. Any chapter with sexual content will be labelled with two ❗️❗️[ex. Chapter X❗️❗️] Thank you for your support!!! Vote and comment!!))

"Most people get to know eachother before getting intimate" he says, hand pressed against the stall door.
"Ya, but right now I need my leaking cock deep inside you." Harry grunts out, finally pushing into Niall.
Niall lets out a yelp that is soon muffled by Harry's large palm.
"If you want me to fuck you, you'll have to keep quiet" Harry whispers sending shivers down nialls spine. He kisses down nialls neck, nuzzling his nose around his throat. He picks up a basic rhythm and begins hammering into his ass. The sound of moans and skin slapping fills the public bathroom. Soon enough, Niall reaches his release and lets his muscles spazz sending Harry over the edge. He rides out his high slowing down, then slowly drags his dick out of nialls tight hole watching his cum leak out.

Harry helps Niall clean up his pants and arse giving him gentle kisses as they finish up. Niall turns around and looks Harry deep in his eyes and brushes his cheek softly. Harry gives him a simple smirk and kisses his forehead whispering, "I'm Harry btw"
Niall giggles and feels his cheeks redden.
"Niall. Niall Horan". The two finally part when Niall unlocks the stall and steps over to the sink to quickly rinse his hands. He gives Harry a final wave and makes his way back to the audition waiting room. Harry takes his time to thoroughly scrub his hands. He normally isn't the type to have "meet n greets" but he couldn't help himself. His cute little blonde curls were just so irresistible. He turned around shaking the dirty thoughts out of his mind and violently rams into a small boy. He starts laughing right away at the look on the boys glowing face.
"Oops" the boy giggles out. They look eachother over letting silence fill the now occupied bathroom. They break into a fit of laughter somehow in sync and Harry finally responds:
"Hi" Louis smiles and reaches out his hand.
"I'm Louis"
"Harry." He shakes his hand then quickly flees the bathroom. He's normally so confident, but under Louis gaze, he just felt so vulnerable and nervous. So he did what he does best. Fleed.