Chapter 2

It's been 2 hours since they called me up to do that little interview. I haven't seen that guy, Niall, since. But an aisle down, just close enough for me to see was that boy. That stunning golden skinned angel. God I'm disgusting.
  He's been leaning on some blonde chick. Probably some whore that's only dating him in case he gets famous. Ugh, what am I saying. When did I become such an ass when I'm jealous?
  Suddenly I hear a voice yelling over the crowded room.
"Could we get John Herald, Cher Lloyd,   Harry Styles and Ferris Stinson to follow me into holding? John Herald, Cher Lloyd, Harry Styles and Ferris Stinson to holding." She finishes and begins speaking with the people working beside her, grabbing a stack of tags from them.
I jump out of my seat and grab mums hand to go to holding. All the contestants and their families get up, some giving them hugs and kisses for the families that aren't coming to speculate. The large group of us make our way across the room. Many eyes following us in our way to the lady tapping her foot impatiently. But most importantly, I notice that boy Louis look up through his thick lashes to watch me expressionlessly. I give the boy one last smirk and pad my way to the table quickly.
The woman, Susanne, hands each of the contestants A small sheet with big numbers and a few pins each, explaining how we cannot lose these papers or else we'll lose our spots in the audition lineup. I graciously take the paper and give her a nod while she continues her job and we all make our way to holding.
A man directs us to a small area not too far from the stage and points to a viewing area for the families. I wave bye to my whole family and my sister Gemma gives me a tight squeeze for good luck and they depart. The man begins handing out microphones and explains the order of which we go on stage and what our cues are and how we might have to switch songs. I'm quite nervous when he talks about the songs part. What if they choose a song for me thy I don't have the range for?? Or even know the lyrics to?? I'll embarrass myself in front of a whole audience and half the world of it airs! At least I got off earlier, it relieved a lot of the stress. But I'm still flipping.
While I freak out I didn't even notice Cher go up. She skips down the steps grinning like a madman and falling into her moms arms. Guess she made it.
The man with the headset storms over and grabs my arm directing me to the stage. I gulp down the nervousness and skip over there with as much confidence as I can muster up. I slowly make my way across the stage waving at some of the audience that screams when they catch a glimpse of me. I finally get to the X on the smcenter of the stage and say hello to the judges. The main judge, Simon Cowell, begins asking me about my age and my job at the bakery before demanding I get on with my performance.
I adjust my feet when the crowd quiets down. I tilt my head up and begin belting out "Isn't she lovely" by Stevie Wonder. Every note change, nailed.
The judges give me a round of applause along with the audience as I finish off my last "love". One by one the judges state their opinions and give me the final verdict of yes, I'll be moving on to the next round.
A huge sense of relief washes over me like I just took a piss after hours of holding it. I grab my beanie on my head and thank them relentlessly, starting to spill tears down my cheeks.  I speed walk over to robin and my mom to give them all hugs of gratitude for their support. We all make our way with the woman guiding us to a room to sign some papers, my arms around my mom and sisters shoulders.
We're almost out of the room when I bump into some black haired kid. I let go of the girls and turn around to confront the guy that ran into me and didn't even apologize. He's a bit small than me but I can tell he's had a rough morning. So instead of fighting I just respond with "Watch where you're going mate" The boy with the black fringe and dark brown eyes looks me over and says
" Sorry Harry, good job on gettin' in by the way" the stranger says to me.
I give him a grin and make my way to catch up with the group. He actually didn't seem that bad.