"So who is the person you like?"

Hey back again this might not be good but it's worth a try as i've been up since 4 this morning! Thanks for reading this if you do, I hope you enjoy this! I don't know how many more chapters I'm going to do of this but i might make another story after this! I'm not gonna do 2 at the same time!

Previously on your him~

Jack p.o.v~

About 15 minutes after from talking to 'Tim' I put my phone down on my side table a little bit after I did that it lit up. Instinctively I grabbed my phone checking what was happening to fine it was just a notification from youtube. No way, it can't be......

start ~

Sam"Hey mate how are you?"

Tim "I'm shocked!!"

Sam "Why?"

Tim "You messaged me first!!!! I'm so happy!!!!"

Sam "Byeeee"

Tim "No come back I'm really bored you're the only one that I can talk to"

Sam "Do you not have other friends?"

Tim "Yeah i do but there all too busy to talk to me now and what about you your talking to me got no other friends?"

Sam "Yeah i do I'm out with them now"

Tim "What really no way where are you or are you at home?"

Sam "I'm out at a pub why you jealous?"

Tim "What no why would I be jealous just don't drink too much I'll talk to you when you're home I've gotta go do something"

Sam "Ok but speed is key I'll talk to you in a bit"

Tim "See ya"

Jack P.o.v~

I'm really surprised that Mark does'nt know it's me yet you would think he would of got the hint but no. Well he could think i was some fan or not, but i know that 'Tim' is Mark because Tyler checked for me. Hmmmm.

"Bye mate see ya some! You should come out more often and not go on ya stupid phone!That the only thing you go on since Signe dumped you!"Shouted one of my 'really' drunk friends. (Non of the hate to Signe she's amazing)

"Yeah I know! Ya drunk bastard I'll text you soon ya weirdo see ya!" Sigh I guess he's right.

"Ignore him jack he's just drunk that's were all behind ya. I'm sure you'll find the one soon you never know whats the problem!" Another more sober friend said.

"Cheeky git!" I shouted at him while closing the door.

Who? Bob? Nar. Wade? Nope. Ethan? I don't think so. Tyler? No. Who would he like I mean it has to be a dude and his friend. Maybe it's a friend i haven't seen yet? Ugh this bugs me i wanna know....wait....why do I care so much? Cause he's my friend right.... i think....why do i feel this way?

Sam "Hey I'm back and sober"

Tim "Good so did you have fun?"

Sam " Yeah it was good to see my friends again I've been to busy with recording and editing it was nice what did you do?"

Tim "Yeah it's nice to have a break sometimes and I just walked my dog then took a shower you were really quick"

Sam "Yeah the pub was close to my house"

Tim "So what you up to now?"

Sam "Can I be honest here?"

Tim "Yeah course"

Sam "I'm crying"

Tim "What!!! Why!!!What happened??"

Sam "My girlfriend dumped me 2 days ago that's why my friends dragged me out of the house to go to the pub"

Tim "OMG!! Noooo i feel so bad! Do you need a hug?? Release all your tears here now because it can only get better you just have to find the special one in your life!"

Sam "Yeah thank you for that and you're right i just have to find someone that understands how hard it is to be a youtuber"

Tim "Yeah you'll find someone just like i will hopefully"

Sam "Hey can i ask you a question?"

Tim "Yeah what is it?"

Sam "What's the name of the friend you like? I won't know who you're even talking about if that makes you feel anymore safer"

Tim "It does a bit i guess i can tell you but you will most likely know him he's famous so you gotta promise to not tell him or any of his fans?! Ok!?"

Sam "I promise I won't tell anyone as long as i live!"

Tim "Well his name is........

Cliffhanger again, i really hope you enjoy reading this as much as i do writing this! I will update tomorrow night as i have school and homework to do so it might be late around 8-9-10 i don't know! I still can't spell so please correct me!

Thank you so much for reading hope you enjoy see you tomorrow bye!!