Y DO U LOVE ME SO MUCH?

Heya all... how are you all??? i hope all are fyn... and yes thank you so much for each and everyone who encouraged me by their votes and comments... and thank you for being patient and bearing my irregularity.... here we go with the last but one part of YOU CHANGED MY LIFE....

Part 24:

Swara rushed into the person arms..... the person was none other than ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SWAPNIL GADODIA

The three people who entered the room were

SWAPNIL GADODIA

SURAJ GADODIA

UTTARA MAHESHWARI

.

.

.

.

.

.

and the couple who were in hands of sanju were....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LAKSH GADODIA

RAGINI GADODIA

.

.

.

.

Yes these two couples were alive... swapnil and uttara were in coma... the reason how they are saved is....

.

.

.

.

(Lets see in next part :P )

Swapnil hugged her and calmed her whereas uttara and suraj went towards laksh,ragini and sanskar and tried to get them into conscious..

"Shhh doll now dont cry ... m here na .. everything will go fine.... u just be strong dear" swapnil was trying to soothe swara's pain... but her pain was unexplainable....

His embrace couldn't give her warmth and strength ... she fell down unconscious in his arms....immediately the two couples raglak and swasan were shifted to hospital...

After 4 hours :

"I missed u bhai... i missed u bhai.. i missed u bhai"

A girl was continuously blaberring wen her bhai sat beside her bed on stool holding her palm protectively in his and slowly caresing her palm with his thumb...

She slowly opened her heavy lids....as soon as her eyes laid on swapnil she hugged him tightly like a kid holding his toy not giving it to anyone......

"Its ok princess ... i am here see... i am fit and fine... dont cry princess"swapnil calmed her..

In the mean time an inspector came inside her room"Madam DEV THAKUR and his son and men are taken into custody "he informed after saluting her..

"Ok good job all of u"swara said still being in swapnil's arms..."Okay mam ill take ur leave u take rest"he said and went away... she was in swapnil's arms for few more minutes and suddenly asked him about raglak and sanskar..Swapnil informs her that raglak are fine just need to take rest and sanskar is undergoing some surgery..

"I want to see him"she says with a choke voice...

"Just control urself swara he is fine and haa u can see him after an hour ok... till then u take rest"swapnil says and make her lie down... she holds his finger cutely and asks him to be at her side and close her eyes...

After about an hour she opens her eyes due to the voices around her.. then she see whole maheshwari family standing there and waiting for her to get conscious.... as soon as uttara see swara being conscious she comes to swara and hug her and sobs...

"Aww my two princesses are crying... its so bad"ron says to lighten the mood in the room...

Everymember of maheshwari come to swara and check that she is fine.... later gadodias and maheshwaris go to sanskar room where he lay unconscious due to medicine effect... all enter the room except swara....

Though she refuses to forgive him but stilll she loves him to infinity and she cant see him in that state...she couldnt take the sight of sanskar lying on bed... she rushed to raglak room to avoid seeing her love in that position

As soon as sanskar opens his eyes the first person he asked about was swara... he had fear that he couldn't save his love again...though he was in pain... the pain he is feeling that he couldnt save swara was more... swapnil and uttara assured sanskar that swara is safe and fine... he gets overwhelmed to see his friend and sister back fit and fine...After some emotional moments of maheshwari family they leave sanskar room to allow him to take rest... raglak and swara were to be kept for one day observation whereas sanskar was to be in the hospital for a week...

That night swapnil ron and uttara stayed back to take care of swasan and raglak...

When all were asleep swara went towards sanskar's room.....

"How are you sanskar?How u got trapped ?Y u didnt take care? What would have hapened to me if anythng happens to u?Y u hurted me sanskar?Y u slapped me?Y u used such words for me?Y r u waiting for my forgiveness?Y didnt u move on?Y do u love me so much? It hurts sanskar ... it really hurts... i really need time to come out of this shell .....i am in pain and medicine is u but i cant come to u"Swara was blabering to sleeping sanskar with tears in her eyes.

She saw him sleeping peacefully... she caressed his hair and gave a peck on his forehead...she spent sometime in his room holding his palm in hers... she wanted to assure herself that her love is safe....She went back to her room early morning before anyone could see her...

After a week sanskar was discharged from the hospital with strict warning to take rest ... and uttara was told by swara to see that he dont strain himself ...By this time swautt got to know all the happenings in swara's life after their departure.. they didnt yet reveal how they were saved and the family too didnt force them regarding that.....

After a month maheshwari's and suraj decided to get SWAUTT married ... and today was their sangeet... All were busy in their preparations but here Two souls are living lifelessly... they are not like before... everyone wanted to give them sufficient time to get themselves cleared...

Swara was standing on terrace full deck up for the function and was gazing stars when she felt someone standing beside her...

She need not turn and see who it was... though she is angry with him.. she can feel his presence and know his fragrance....

Tadaa... here i end this chapter...Next will be a dhamakedar end with lots of emotions in it... Thank you all for support...

Do vote and comment

And do share with ur friends :)