U R MY LUCKY CHARM

Hello everyone... what happened ?? are u liking my story or not?? please comment yaar.. positive or negative... kuch bhi chalega... but i should know na hw u are feeling about the story...
hmm ok lets go to next part
Part 5:
Swara reached home and she was sad and crying becoz she faced that person whom she cannot forget and forgive..... but suddenly a question raised in her mind....

Swara (in mind):How come he become police?

some flashes of past are shown where a girl and a boy were on terrace sitting on the floor with boy resting on the wall and girl sat infront of him inbetween his legs and boy was back hugging her and she was resting her head on his chest...they were in their own world... a world of dreams .. a world of love.... suddenly girl questions the boy

Girl:Jaan ... wt do u want to do after ur education??
He tightened his grip on her and told her...
Boy : Hmmm .. u know i really love to do bussiness ... its my passion... my dad is my inspiration... i want to set up a company and raise it to such level dat no one will forget me untill decades... hahahaha..... i am eagerly waiting to take the best bussiness man award...

Girl (with a smile) : I know jaan u will suceed in whatever u do...  am always with u  i know dat ur parents will be proud of u mainly ur dad

  Boy : Thank u jaan... u r my lucky charm  <3

present:
San: Whatever it is i am happy that my jaan is doing what she wanted to do..
but wen u will forgive me jaan?? u must have pacified me that day?? y did u leave me all alone... i cant live without u...
here swara entered a room ....
it was a huge room filled with all boys stuff beautifully placed ... a boxing bag and walker at one end... cricket kit placed to the otherside... walls are filled with swara's and a boy's pics...in front of the bed there was her pic... she was cutely smiling in it... next to that pic was a frame with pic of two kids and words written on that ... "TO THE WORLD'S BEST VEER"... she laughed seeing the pic nd reminding the incident....
past:
a cute girl of 8 giftd that frame to her brother on rakhi... but the boy pouts seeing it wen his mom asks him whats d mtr he says...
Boy: Mom my name is swapnil but y dis swara always call me veer.... aagghhh i hate it... at that tym swara enters with a cute innocent face and tells them...

Swara: Mom u knoe i have dat punjabi frnd na ... she calls her brother as veer .. but his name is not veer.. wen i asked her she said dat brothers in punjabi are called as veer.. i want to make my brother feel special..and i liked it so instead of calling him bhai i am calling him veer but i think he dont like it  

  Swapnil : Awww my doll u r so intelligent yaar...and ya nw am feeling special ... u can call me veer itself ok ?
Swara:ok veer   

past ends
Present:
After reminding the past she spent some tym in her brother's room ... she completed her dinner and went to her room... she stood near the window... and was talking something...
Swara :Dad i know dat i chose a profession wch u didnt like but i chose it to take revenge and also fulfill my jaan's wish....my completing my task i will be a good bussiness women i promise....
my mission is soon to be started and i will destroy him ...
after expressing her feelings she slept ....
whereas other side sanskaar was sad and happy too... y he will not be... he has seen his life.. his LOVE.. after 3 whole years...this was observed by annapurna so she asked him the reason...
Ap : What happened sanskaar ? y r u soo happy??
San: Mom u wont believe whom i met today...
Ap: who beta?
San: Shona mom..
Ap: really?
San: yes mom...
Ap: i knew it... my heart was saying dat something good will happen if i visit shirdi... and see u met swara...
San : hmmm
Ap: i want to meet her beta..
San: Mom she is angry wth me and not talking to me properly...
Ap : I know her she will talk to u and come to u beta dnt wry..
San: hope so mom
AP smiles and leaves..
Sanskar have a peacefull sleep after 3 years ...
Next day... swara completes her breakfast and spend some tym on reading the case file and decides to go out to have a look at her fav city and also do some shopping...

At shopping mall:
Ap also comes to that mall for shopping... wen she sees swara.. she immediately go to her and hug her tightlyyy....
Ap: Beta i never thought that i would see u .. hw r u??. am happy to see u beta.. yesterday sanky told that he met u but i was eager to meet u..
Swara : Aunty i too missed u ... hw r u? and uncle... chachaji.. chachiji... ronik?
Ap :(with sad and angry lokk): Dont u want to call me maa..
Swara : sry maa... wo muh se galti se nikal gaya ...
Ap: Its ok beta ... come beta will go home and talk
Swa: but mom wo wo..
Ap : He is not at home... and wont u meet others...
Swara : ok mom chaliye..
She goes to mm and meet evryone there... all were happy seeing her...they spend some tym talking wth her
at that sanky comes for lunch... swara immediately after seeing him gets up and says..
Swa: mom i will leave..
San : swara wont u talk to me?
Swa: Maa tell him dat i dont talk to people who dont trust me and hurt my self respect ...
san(with teary eyes): Please forgive me ....