Chapter 7

Ok so I have FINALLY updated! I am so sorry it took so long! I have had major writers block! But here it is chapter 7! Thankyou so much for all of the feedback a votes! I really appriciate it! :) Keep up the good work! Enjoy.......

***5:55 ***

Shit I said to myself. I’m going to be late. I quickly threw on all the silver bangles I could see across that were spread across my bathroom bench. Grabbed my clutch and ran out the door. I realised halfway down the stair I had forgotten my coat. I usually wouldn’t bother but it was snowing a blizzard out side and my outfit didn’t really help. I decided to wear a black shift dress with black tights and killer heals . I wasn’t too dressed up or too casual, I hope thats how they dress. I quickly ran into my apartment grabbing my beige Burberry trench coat. 

Walking up to the entrance of Harry’s apartment building I was getting really nervous. I mean what if the boys didn’t like me? Harry is their best friend and they won’t want him to hang out with someone they don’t like. It’s not like your dating him Laura. I said to myself. I mean I wouldn’t mind dating him. He is the best guy I have ever met. So kind, caring, funny, smart, I could go on for hours. I doubt he would want to date someone like me though. I mean at the moment you could class me as an emotional wreck. 

I rang the door bell to his apartment twice before a voice came over the speaker, “Who is this?” The voice sounded a bit like Darth Vader.

“Ummm it’s Laura” I managed to say, “Harry’s friend.” 

I could hear something through the speaker, “Lou bloody hell give me the phone” a voice yelled.

“Hey Laura I will be right down.” Said Harry’s voice over the speaker. 

A couple of minutes later Harry came jogging down the stairs, “Sorry about that,” He said opening the door for me.

“Oh no problem” I laughed, “So is it a star wars themed dinner?”

“Oh no that’s Louis. He is a bit weird” He laughed back. 

“I bought a bottle of wine,” I said handing it over to him, “I didn’t want to come empty handed and didn’t know what you all drank.”

“Thankyou!” Harry said, “We all like a bit of wine, well except Liam he doesn’t drink.” 

We walked up a couple of flights of stairs in silence before Harry stopped in front his apartment door, “I just wanted to say,” He said nervously putting his hand through his hair, “Don’t umm worry what they are wearing ok?” 

“Ok,” I laughed, “Should I be worried?” 

“A little,” He laughed back

He opened the door to the apartment ushering me in. Inside the apartment I could hear music and voices coming from down the hall, “Here let me take your coat.” 

“Oh thanks” I said handing him my coat.