Oh GOD!! Why did I remember it

Oh hello every one I am a Potato... okay NVRM
Why I made this chap cus I remember something while I was in the bathroom bathing 2 days ago... F up right?
So this is it:

It was around 2015..? I think, while I was 10 yrs old I think, we went to this place called High Ridge, If I could say where it is, its obviously be in a mountain or somewhere
very high, I remember that we went there in the evening around 8-9pm, there were
beautiful structures that it looked liked I was in a museum.

Then we were taking pictures everywhere then after that Me and My ate was playing in the playground (dunno why) there were many children in the age of 4yrs old to 13yrs old.... O.0

Then the food was about to be served, my mother told me to wash my hands so I went to the bathroom alone, the bathroom wasn't that bad it was pretty with a opening, the wind was blowing and there were many bamboo leaves.

And there, it happened I was about to wash my hands in the sink BUT I saw two guys, one in a blue-green shirt, and the other guy with a red shirt with a collar in one cubical, and the door was sooooo... open, the red one pinning the blue-green guy on his back moaning.

I gasp but not loud enough for them to hear then I quickly back out but I moved or bumped the sink which made a noise I guess there were shocked cus THEY SAW MEH!!!, I succesfully escaped that I did not know what happened to them, few minutes later or seconds, dunno? I went back inside.

When I went back inside there was this person peeing and the guys U ask?? both of them went into the cubicles separately... then I confirmed it that they had SEX!! Then I saw them walking, I'm so stupid that I followed them... they were friends, I kept eyeing on them like a stalker and they went back to there table.

There table was very long and theres a lot of people mostly young teenagers. While they were ENJOYING there food I was there still eyeing on them while thinking some dumb poop like "I know your secret u dumb birds do you think you can get away with this, while torturing my innocence YOU'RE WRON ..."

And so on, then I just gave up on them after that. And I swear I will never forget that day.

LOL
I'm still curious tho what happened to them after, did they have a good sex after that hahahaha Lol
But still where are they now, only God knows where they are now.

But My eyes... its too beautiful and wierd at the same time, hahahahahh
It was too much for me too handle, I almost got scarred half to death. And thats the beautiful ending LOL I guess not so beautiful.

So that was it guys, Vote if u liked it and Comment if u want to suggest something or u would like to share something same to this

But anyways Bye!!!!

¤~¤
LOL