The Butler Part one

The man left and i went to bed, all my scars were hurting. when ever i speak to someone for more than 30 minutes my joints start to cramp up and it gets hard to move, my creator was 'mad' he had no common seance. I mean he was a grave robber and he created me out of 20 girls come on who does that?

I was getting ready for my trip to go tho the Phantomhive manor. All i could think about was how I would kill the demon I could kill it by cutting off its head or I could burn it there were a number of thing that i could do to it but of all i could never fall into their powers. One time i was sent on a job to kill a love demon also known to be a cupid he tried to lure me in, sadly enough his powers didn't work on me. i was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on my door. I walk down the stairs and take a left down the hall and then open the door.

"How may i help you?"

"Well my master does not like to be late or kept waiting so would you like a ride to the Phantomhive manor?" a very good looking man in a butler suit he had raven black hair and crimson eyes witch was weird for humans to have , i started to reach for the dagger that was on my back.

"If you want to keep going for that dagger i would stop, so I could keep you alive for my master is interested in you. So would you mind if i grabbed your things?" this man did not smell right.

"And what would a demon like you be doing dressed up like a butler and walking into a hunters' home all nonchalantly like?" I knew this man was a demon the first time i saw him i just had to make sure he was one and by his face i can tell he was in fact a demon.

"H-h-how did you know i was a demon?"

"I knew because i am a hunter that is what i do kill and seek out demons i may not be mortal but i can tell a demon when i see one." i reached for my dagger as fast as i could and threw it at the demon but he doges. "That was not very nice." his demonic voice came out and he appeared behind me and grabbed my neck while he brought his mouth closer and finally whispered in my ear his touch was like fire i felt attracted to him. This can't happen i have no feeling i am a monster i can't fall for a demon i kill them a living i can't fall. I kept repeating this in me head over and over again.

"I thought you were a well known demon hunter and here you are getting all hot and bothered by me just a little old demon that could kill you with out even thinking about it."

"I thought that your master wanted to see me and he doesn't like to be kept waiting, so what will it be kill me and face the wrath of your master or take me to him and i will give him a good report on how you acted towards me, okay?" his eyes were glowing fuchsia, he was looking a little mad at me.

"I would not mind if you sadly ended up dead but my master knows better than that and i would not like the punishment i would get i may be along the lines of burning your body or cooking it in the meat cake and that would be a pain to clean up all the blood." the thought of him touching me more caused me to feel hotter.

"And there you go again getting all hot and bothered but i will not kill you for you know how to kill demons and reapers. Lets go than i will get your things do you have any more weapons you need i could get them?" his voice was like vevlet and i was fighting for control. 

"Would you mind taking me to your master?"