Memories Haunt My Soul Part 1

I walked to the servants quarters, I stopped and looked be hind me and there is the demon holding my bag. "well demon where will I be staying for the remainder of your masters life?" I spoke with one hand one on my hip and the other hanging by my side. He smirked and walked past me then spoke "Your room is next to mine, I hope you don't have a problem with that?"

"Who may I ask said I was to be in this room?" I will most certainly not sleep next to his room, who knows what that demon does in his spare time. that thought gave me a shiver. "I was the one who said you should in the room next to me. Because if some thing happens you can alert me faster and if you have a bad dream I will be the first to comfort you." this demon is really getting on my nerves. I looked at the door and then finally opened it up all there was, was a bed , a desk, a closet and I believe a bathroom. Not that bad if you ask me. "demon can you lay the bag on the bed please?"

"As you wish. May i ask what is in the bag miss Frankenstein?" I looked at the demon and it seemed that he had a look of curiosity like true curiosity, strange for a demon. "In this bag I hold most of the weapons i can can carry and no one see them, daggers, wrist knives shoe knives and so on." as i said this i was pulling out the items i just spoke of "Demon i need to return to my home and finish up something if you would not mind." i need the rest of my weapons and i need clothes. he nodded then spoke again "My master wanted me to help you in any way so that is what i will do and we need to talk about what happened earlier mad'am." i have a babysitter for the day fun~

"well demon are you going to come with me or not?" i looked over to the demon "Well if you are then we need horses." he gave me a funny look "I believe that if you are riding in a box with weals you must be of the wealthy but if you are ridding a horse you have come from a family that taught you a thing or two, is that a good enough answer for you demon?"

"A long answer but where will we put the horses?" his tone was as if he was on the verge of stumping me but he has yet to do so "I have stables at my home."

"then how will we carry your luggage?" i have to think about this the horses wont be able to carry the bags i need "fine we will take a carriage." i say in defeat "Now we can talk about what you said to my master today."

"Demon what time is it?" he pulled out a fancy pocket watch "It is about eleven AM, why do you ask?"

"Shit i need to get to my house now!" i don't care about my langue but i need to get to my home now or i may end in a very nasty position in witch i don't want to be in around this demon. Sebastian tried to help me but i pushed him away from me. "You don't get it i am a hunter and if i don't get to my home it wont be just demons i kill anything that moves or breathes will die at my hand, NOW LET ME GO!!" He stepped back and said he was sorry but it seemed he was angry with me "The only thing you can do is...... damn it, if you like you may take me to my home I have very little lime and horses won't do me much good." I looked away with a red tint on my cheeks that tint grew when he picked me up bridle style "miss you may want to hang on." his voice was low but in a kind way, I did as he said for this has never happened to me before. He opened the window and all the colors that made up the sky, trees, and grass were nothing more than blurs I shut my eyes and as I did so we were in the lower floor of my home. "thank you demon.." I was fading I was seeing black spots in my vision "Miss Frankenstein!" Then I was out.

*Sebastian's P.O.V*

"Miss Frankenstein!" I had no clue as to what was going on which is rare for me. She fell to the floor I couldn't react fast enough I was in shock as the humans would put it. "HELP HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE!!" Her voice seemed like she was crying but showed no tears a feeling in side was warm and anger... not anger they call it worry I believe. why would I worry about a girl. the thoughts were cut off by her cry and it made me drop to my knees "Frankenstein can you hear me?" I whispered in her ear and her entire body let out a shiver "he's coming don't let him take me please!" I picked her up and went to find her room it was the only one on the right side as I opened the room I was in a trance the smell was wonderful lavender and leather the smell almost crippled me with a growing feeling that i had never felt before,but I had her in my arms and I had the erge to help. I set her down on the bed he grabbed me "please don't leave me to that monster." "shh I won't leave you I am right here don't worry." she had started to cry at some point in time. I looked over to the night stand and saw a bottle of pills, they were white and small like sugar in a jar. "NO NO DON'T TOUCH ME, NOT NOT THERE DON'T---" she kept repeating this over and over again but suddenly she grabbed me by my coler and i was met with warm lips that kept moving against my own on instinct I kissed her back she then let go and opened her eyes they were no longer grey they were red a beautiful red.

"I am so sorry demon but I am so, so very hungry ~" she moved her lips over my neck and kissed and licked and lightly bit down, then a sharp pain followed by a feeling of lust came over me. she let out a moan and it made me hot and my pants were getting tighter. this woman how could she make me feel like this I kept hearing the draining of my blood what is she. she released my neck and licked and licked until the pain was gone but the lust grew "Help me demon please" he grabbed her self and moved her hands ever so slowly up and down she then started to untie the back of her dress she moaned once I started to help I kissed her neck then her shoulders, her caller bone then the top half of her dress fell I was taken back by the scars on her stomach I took off my gloves and needed her breasts and the let out moan after moan I let go and started to kiss the scars and she jumped and looked at me with tears in her eyes. I did not wish to see her cry my body moved on its own and started to kiss the tears away I planted kisses from her jaw down to the rim of her lower dress with a wave of a hand it was gone she yelped and covered her self I stood up and off the bed and started to undress my self my tie fell to the floor, the the coat tail,and shoes came off then she had lust in her eyes she took of my pants and unbuttoned my shirt and threw it to the ground. this woman will be the death of me.  she pulled away and fell back on the bed and moved her hands above her head "make the bad dreams go away Sebastian." the way she said my name made me even harder, i slowly crawled on-top of her "are you sure you want me to help you taking something you hold dear will not weigh heavy on my soul."

she looked me in the eye "i have felt the pain of losing something i hold dear i just want the memories to go away." some one has already taken her i will hunt him down and kill him the worst way i know how. "I think i now how to make those bad dreams go away." i entered her with care the moan that left her mouth made me go faster until the was yelling for me to faster and harder and l did what she asked me to.