A taste of my own medicine 🤢

"If you don't care let me know... I don't wanna waste my time."
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The funny thing is I felt that way before, just recently actually. But before I tell you I want to share something, something that's slightly personal. After the Jason situation I started talking to this guy, I don't wanna say his name because he don't really deserve to be talked about in this way, also this chapter isn't about him. It's about Zak. Hey love ❤️ if you reading this Zak just relax I'm not gonna go too deep into our little connection just enough so I can prove my point okay? Okay. I was put onto him by my cousin. I actually texted his punkass first lol but we grew a bond like a Bestfriend bond. I loved the way he made me feel, the respect he showed for me , he made feel secured and wanted. Yeah.. the way I do the other guys. Zak had me so caught up in my feelings that I didn't even bother to carry onto my plan. Yeah I had a plan for you Zak.. it was a bad one too but then I have gotten to know you and I discarded it because I didn't want to hurt you that way because it would hurt me. Here goes the confusing part. We was feeling one another but we wasn't feeling one another,ya know? Let me cut to the chase, I found out that Zak was close to Jason (my plan wasn't about Jason it was about the guy I didn't want to mention) after I learned that I snapped back to my sober thoughts; trying to hurt Jason. I wanted to lose my virginity to Zak who I don't love but it wasn't completely because of Jason, it was because I wanted to of course but part of me wanted that news to get back to him. I don't regret giving it to him at all, I'm totally fine with it. Shit happens. I wasn't clingy to Zak because it was barely feelings attached which was good for me I guess. After shit between us shimmered down I started texting Jason this was a while before I reside here in Florida. Lol but there's one more person although, I don't think I should say his name so I won't. But I met him he was interesting and hard to read I had to get to know him when I did found myself wanting to put my guard down, we were going good for a second even when I moved but then shit got different. I hated it I was lowkey sweating the kid and he just left me hanging had me triple texting like that's not me.
Don't get me wrong!

I might've did a backflip but I didn't chase the boy!

Cause that's just not me.
But anyway, I'm texting him and texting him trying to get some answers out of him. Not by directly asking why we fell off but like I was asking questions somewhere in that range.  That nigga pulled a me on me 👀 I didn't like that shit because nigga I just put my pride aside to ask your boney ass desperate questions and you just leave on delivered?! Cool. But now chicken nugget and I are cool again but I'm not tryna go back down that road. I REFUSE!.. To look stupid again. Better safe than sorry. Shut up! Cause I know you like but you did it for Jason.. So what that was a lesson learned that's why I didn't bother to do it again. See? Stop judging me.