(Chapter 9)

(Narrator's P.O.V)
While you and Oliver were sound asleep you both didn't realize that Oliver was moving a little closer to you. After awhile Oliver had his arm around you and you were snuggled up against his chest.

(Your P.O.V)
I quietly yawned and tried to roll over. When I moved I felt something on my back. I tried my best to look and when I did I noticed I was up against Oliver's chest with his arm around me. My face immediately heated up at the close contact. I calmed down a little when I saw how peaceful Oliver looked. I smiled as I watched Oliver sleep. Then he started to wake up. Before I could do anything his eyes were slightly open. I froze with a light blush on my face. Oh, morning (y/n). He closed his eyes and pulled me closer which made me blush more. Wait (y/n)!? Oliver was suddenly wide awake and he pulled away. Since he was already on the edge of the bed he fell off when he did he landed with a thud followed by an ow. I looked over the bed and Oliver was holding his head in his hand. He looked up at me and blushed. (Y-y/n) I'm so s-sorry I didn't realize h-how close I w-was.

(Oliver's P.O.V)
I can't believe I was holding (y/n) in my sleep. I was probably blushing so much. My head hurt but not much. (Y/n) looked at me with concern. Oliver are you ok? Oh um yeah I'm fine. I stood up and sat down on the bed. (Y/n) smiled, sorry if I woke you up when I moved. What no it wasn't your fault. I was already waking up. Oh ok, WAIT MY STUFF! I smiled, it's okay I went and got everything last night. I also got rid of the guitar case but the guitar is here. She nodded. Well if you want I can grab my stuff and head home. What no you need to stay here your father knows where you live. I don't mind if you stay here for awhile. I blushed and looked away after realizing what I just said. Then she asked really you'd let me stay? Of course if I didn't it would be to dangerous for you. T-thanks, she stuttered and looked away.

(Your P.O.V)
I can't believe I'm going to be staying with Oliver. Hey um Oliver where did you put my stuff? Oh yeah it's down the hall in the living room. I left the bedroom and grabbed my stuff. I grabbed my sketchbook and looked at it. I put it back in my (f/c) backpack and looked in another pocket. I grabbed some money and looked at Oliver who dragged himself down the hall. Hey do you want to go to the cafe and get some breakfast? I have money so I'll buy. Oh sure that sounds nice he said. Well come on we need to get a table before other people get there. Hey I don't want to leave James so do you think he can come? Well I don't think you can have animals in the cafe so. Then he said, oh he can just stay under my hat. He called James's name and he flew and landed on his head. Oliver then put his hat back on and smiled. We're good so let's go. With that we left the house and headed to the cafe.

~(time skip)~

We made it to the cafe and entered. When we did we were immediately greeted by Phoebe. Hey (y/n) nice to see you again. So who's this? She then looked at Oliver. Oh this is Oliver. Oliver this is Phoebe. He held his hand out. Nice to meet you. Phoebe shook his hand. Nice to meet you to. So (y/n), Oliver what would you like? Oh well I've never been here so (y/n) I'll get what you get. Phoebe then looked at me. Well last time I got one (f/c/f) and a chocolate chip muffin. Ok so Oliver do you want that to? Oliver nodded and then looked at me. Come on let's go get a seat. Oh I'll be on break in a minute so when I bring your order can I sit with you? Of course, we'll be over by the window. Phoebe headed to the counter while we made our way to a seat. Oliver sat next to me and we talked until Phoebe brought us our food. She sat down in front of us and we all talked. Oliver sipped his coffee. So what do you think I asked. This is... AMAZING! He smiled as he took another sip. I took a bite of my muffin and listened to Phoebe. So (y/n), how long have you two been together. I nearly choked on the piece of muffin and I could hear Oliver coughing. W-what we're not together. I could tell I was blushing. I looked at Oliver and he had a slight shade of pink on his cheeks. Phoebe started laughing like a maniac. Omg you should've seen your reactions. Well I thought you would be a cute couple. I frowned but then realized, I like Oliver and would go out with him. But why would he go out with me. I quickly shook that thought out of my head and kept talking to Oliver and Phoebe. After about an hour Oliver and I said goodbye to Phoebe and left and went home.

Guys I know I haven't been updating but I'm really sorry. I also know it's a boring ending but I have had writers block. Anyway that's all for now and I hoped you enjoyed.
Bye~💙