08.Sibling Blackmail

Yesterday was so embarrassing. Chris caught me and Issac, I begged him not to tell our parents. But he wasn't worried about that, he was trying to go after Issac. I barley calmed him down.

"What the fuck. Little nigga why you touching my little sister." Chris yelled at Issac. Issac's face was pricless as he tried his best  to run up the stairs. "Chris stop! its not his fault." I yelled. He ignored me as he ran after Issac. Running behind him I tried my best to beat him to my room, but I was to late. He had Issac up by the collar. Even though Issac tried to show no fear  but I could see he looked scared. They were the same height but Chris just had more authority in his voice to spook people.

"Look man I didn't mean disrespect, I was just caught in the moment."

"CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT, WHERE NIGGA BETWEEN MY FUCKING SISTER LEGS."

"CHRISTOPHER ROBIN JAMES STOP IT." I yelled. He pushed Issac down as he turned to me. "Little girl, you better hope and pray I don't tell dad" , he said coldly. Thinking of something to blackmail him with, I smirked.

"OH YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T TELL THEM THAT BIANCA'S PREGNANT."

And he backed off and been begging me not to tell. So I guess we both was black mailing each other. I smiled as I lotioned my body. Going to the closet I pulled out Mickey Mouse jumper, beige jegging and my black converse with  studs on them.  Putting some studs and my first hole, I added a smaller pair into my third one. Clipping on my Ivory statement necklace and boho bangles. I grabbed my bad slipping my Beats into them. Since I got up early I went downstairs to make a sausage and egg sandwich. I grabbed a water and headed to my car. While driving I looked over to see Chrissy 'Unicorn' Beanie. Slipping it on, I continued to eat my sandwich. Pulling up to the school early I listened to ny Beat  as 'Fancy' by Iggy Azalea played. 5 minutes later I saw kids pulling up, so I got out the truck. Going to my locker I grabbed my books. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, turning around I smiled up at Issac.

"Hey babe", he said.

"Hey, I'm sorry again for yesterday."

"It's ok I wasn't scared."

I laughed at him "Nigga please, you was basically crying."

"No I wasn't I was just um being respectful"

"My bad man I didn't mean no disrespect." I mimicked him. He gave me a straight face.

"Shut up that wasn't even funny, he might be my height but he buff as hell. How old is he again 24."

"No dummy he only 18 turning 19 in a few months, and he is in college."

"Well I know not to fuck with him", he said laughing. Hearing the first bell ring I turned back to him.

"Come on scary cat let's go to class", I told him. "GIve me a kiss first", he puckered his lips. Leaning forward I ducked down and walked away laughing.

"Oh you think that shit funny, Ok" he yelled.

*

Going to my last hour, which was ELA A.P I sat down in the group. I looked up to see a new girl at the table. "Hi I'm Audrey, are you new here", I asked politely. She smiled at me and shook my hand. "No, actually they switched me from a different class at the last minute.I'm Marcey". I looked at her  observing. She looked as she could be mixed with Vietnamese and Cambodian. She had shoulder length blonde hair. And when she smiled I seen her braces. She looked very exotic. We talked and laughed as our teacher kept getting mad. I looked over at Issac and stuck my tongue out at him. He mugged me and gave me the finger. 'Somebody mad they didn't get a kiss' I thought. By the end of class I got Marcey's number and told her I would text her later. Walking out with Issac behind me, I walked to the car. As i was walking I felt a hard slap across my ass.

I turnt around and hit Issac. "What the hell Issac that hurt" I say now rubbing the sore spot.

"That's what you get for not giving me a kiss."

"Whatever asshole."

"Aww com here babe", he said as he grabbed my waist. "No leave me alone you hurt me", I whinned pouting. He kissed my pouty lips and rubbed my sore butt. "Do it feel better now". I nodded my head and gave him another kiss. "Alright babe I have to go to practice I'll call you tonight", he said as he gave me another peck and walked away.

*

Laying down in my bed I looked through my Instagram. I seen a collage of Aaydan with Nicole on his page with the caption:' Me and my baby, been almost a year.' I scoffed at the photo as scrolled down when I got a notification. @IssacJay: #WCW #WCE My beautiful girlfriend/babe/wifey  @unknownbeau  (changed her IG name) baby girl you ain't unknown I can see your beauty from here.  I smiled as I liked the picture, that consited the screensaver on his phone. I seen a couple people liked it which was 234 and some comments saying I was cute, and some rude comments. But one stuck out to me.

@Simone_Dela: Eww she is ugly. Issac why don't you dump her and get back with a real woman.

@IssacJay: Simone gone somewhere with that petty shit. Don't be talking about my girlfriend like that, and bitch why the fuck would I get back with you when you aborted my baby. #BitchDismissed #HoesTheseDays

I smiled at that comment and went to her page. She was hella pretty, made me feel a little insecure. She had pretty brown skin and a few tattoos. She looked like a sweet girl but looks are deceiving. I got off the app as I text Marcey. She is a really cool girl but in her eyes she looked so sick and hurt.

***************************************************************************************

A/N

So I am free from the ACT/MME. And let me tell you, I AM STRESSED. Shit Senior year need to hurry up and come. Anyways I'm sorry if it mistakes and short. Picture of Marcey on the side.  Vote.Comment.Fan

-They got caught lmao

-No Crystal in this chap

-Issac mad he didn't get no kiss.

-New Characters?

-Do we trust Marcey??

-Who this bitch Simone think she is?

-I smell Drama. Do you??

-XO Angel