Pain And Pleasure

Trevor was sitting in a chair outside, watching me pull up outside, I got the bag and walked up to the front porch, Trevor stood up, making himself taller than me, "Hey sugartits," He called out, I approached him nervously. I knew he'd have something to say about the car, "Where was my car and my girl?" He said, holding onto my waist, I tensed up, "Supermarket, we're running short on food," I said, trying to act as normal as possible, Trevor pulled me in until our faces were touching, he gave me a stern look, "Why, didn't you ask?" he whispered, I tensed up even more, "I can make it up to you?" I said, nervously, suddenly he grinned from ear to ear just like the cheshire cat, I shuddered to thought what he was thinking about, "what would you be willing to do?" He chuckled, inclining going into the bedroom. Now I was a virgin, being not that old and not that popular with the guys. "Trevor, do you want to go out somewhere?" I said, trying to change the subject. I wasn't one who was religious and believed sex was after marriage but I was nervous and still didn't know if Trevor Philips was the right man yet. Smiling at me he laughed even more, "c'mon baby. Don't you wanna, take this to the bedroom?" he smiled putting an arm around me, gesturing to the RV door. I bit my lip, slowly walking through the door, Trevor stood in front of me, kissing me roughly and pushing me to the bed, ripping off my shirt, "st-stop!" I spluttered, being thrusted around, Trevor stopped, he was looking at me confused, "what's wrong?" he said, panting. I didn't know what to say, I looked to the floor, "hey, (Y/N), what's going on?" He said, holding my face in his hand, he sat down next to me and I shuffled closer to him, I kissed him softly on the lips, holding his face, I felt him put his hands on my waist. he quickly took over and took off his shirt, revealing his tattooed skin, he carried on crashing his lips against mine, holding me down to the bed, shadowing over me. I felt him smile, "You're really submissive," he purred, turning me on even more. wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him rougher, I wrapped my legs around him and sat on his lap, he suddenly stopped, "hold on (y/n), lemme get ready huh?" He purred, smiling at me, I smiled back and got off his lap, he went out the bedroom. I took off my shirt, throwing it to the other side of the room, I continued to take off my jeans when Trevor came through the room naked. I glanced down at his member. he came up to me and continued to kiss me, I put my arms around his broad neck again, he tried to take off my (f/c) bra, he struggled, grunting at this thought, I took my hands back and took it off myself, Trevor broke the kiss, looking down at my breasts. A wild-looking smile spread across his face, he held my breast. I moaned, then gasped at my reaction, he laughed, teasing me. "c'mon lay down," he said, laughing, I laid down submissively. I felt his chapped lips kiss my lower stomach, it made me tense up but I loved it. letting out sighs of relief every time he laid a kiss on me. after he made his way up my body he laid himself on top of me, slipping off my (f/c) panties, he fingered my entrance, making me jump with surprise. continuing kissing me, "You ready?" he purred, looking up at me, I nodded and looked at the ceiling, I felt his head at my entrance. He thrusted into me, making me moan loudly, he kept on thrusting into me at a fast pace, I raised my hips, he was panting himself, after about five minutes of this he stopped. I was already tired, Trevor held my waist and sat me on his throbbing member, it hurt slightly but it was a mix of pain and pleasure. I slid myself up and down his member, he was making grunts, holding onto my hips, he started to kiss my neck and make his way up to my lips, I got off, I was tired. I laid down on the bed, "baby?" Trevor called out, stroking the side of my face, I didn't reply, I just close my eyes and accidentally fell asleep.

I woke up under the sheets, Trevor was on the top of the covers with only a pair of jeans on, he looked awake but he was sitting upright in the bed, I turned around. Oh yes, I'm not a virgin anymore, I said to myself, looking down at my naked body. I looked up at Trevor, he glanced over at me and rubbed his head, growling, he sounded very stressed, "what's wrong?" I said, laying myself over Trevor's lap, he just stayed there with his arms crossed, "Did I take your virginity?" he said, looking down at me, Oh yeah.. I didn't exactly mention that did I? I nodded, "why?" I said, sitting up, he put an arm around me, "well, it was pretty fucking amazing last night but your Dad will want me dead!" He said, looking around at me, waiting for a response. "More than he already does?" I laughed, trying to make him smile. it didn't budge a smile on his grim face. He shook his head, "Nevermind. what are we doing today?" He said, changing the subject completely, "I was thinking of going out with my friends," I said, when I said 'friends' I actually meant 'friend' and when I say 'friend' I actually mean Michael. I wanted to make our friendship strong again, "sure, want me to drop you off?" Trevor said, perking up, starting to slouch between the bed and the wall, "thanks T," I smiled, kissing him, he kissed me back. This was a new start, to make friendships and to make relationships.