Busted

I woke up next to Trevor. the sun shone in my face and I clenched my eyes closed and rubbed my nose. I remembered yesterday. when Trevor flipped off my parents. I needed someone down to earth to hand out with, someone who got me. The only real friend I could trust I had was Michael. I knew the last time Trevor saw Michael they weren't exactly on the right foot. Nonetheless I got out of the creaky bed lazily, trying not to wake Trevor. He grunted a bit and turned over but I snuck out the room successfully. Nowadays I usually just slept in the clothes I wore the following day, sometimes even wearing them the next day too. I stumbled into the kitchen.. living room? okay the room that isn't the bedroom or bathroom. I opened the fridge and looked around for food, nothing other than beer. I groaned, closing the door. the beer bottles made a clacking noise. I pulled out my phone as I fiddled with my hair, taking out knots and ruffling it. I clicked on Michael's contact and put my phone to my ear, waiting for a response.

"hello?" I heard Michael's familiar voice say, it made me smile.

"Hey Mike, how you doing?" I said, smiling.

"Good. why'd you call me?" He said, sounding slightly worried.

"Oh, no reason. I'm just bored. wanna go get something to eat?" I asked.

"sure. you want me to pick you up or you pick me up?" He asked, sounding tired.

"I'll be at your place in about twenty five minutes." I said, hanging up. I smiled to myself, throwing on some shoes, continuing to tie my laces, sitting on the couch. I heard some clattering and banging from the other room and looked up concerned. I saw Trevor stand up, leaning against the doorway. wearing nothing but a pair of filthy jeans. He rubbed his head and looked me up and down.

"where you goin'?" he asked, blinking absentmindedly.

"getting lunch with some friends." I said, avoiding getting Trevor and Michael into yet another argument. He nodded, walking closer to me, plunking down beside me. 

"What friends exactly?" He asked. He had full rights to be suspicious. I went out a two days ago, not saying where or with who. I made up something random on the spot.

"My old friend... Dianne." I said smiling. I kissed him on the cheek and got up, looking for a hoodie to throw over my clothes. I heard Trevor come up behind me.

"Dianne huh?" he said, it was obvious he was trying to get something out of me. and I knew what. Was I cheating? and no. of course not. I'm loyal! 

I eventually found a black hoodie and put it on, turning to Trevor and giving him a hug. He laid his arms around me and put his chin on my head. I burrowed my head into his chest and looked back up at him, him looking down at me with his beautiful, kind eyes. he tilted his head and smiled at me.

"Trevor, you don't think I'm cheating do you?" I forced myself to ask. He scoffed at my remark and chuckled a bit.

"nah. course not. I uh just. worry you know?"  He said, letting go on me. I went up on my toes and kissed him on my cheek, he had a light amount of stubble that prickled my lips but I kissed him nonetheless. 

"I suppose you want the keys right?" He said, lying down in the bed again. patting the bedside table next to them that had the rusty car keys next to them. 

"thanks. I'll be back at a reasonable time. call me if you need anything okay?" I said, kissing him on the neck. he held the back of my head and dragged his lips to mine. grinning at me. I grinned back at him.
"will do," he replied. I grabbed the keys and ran out the door. I unlocked the red jeep and drove all the way to Michael's house.

I arrived outside his house. The gate slid open when I drove close to the driveway and I drove in, getting out the car. I approached the front door and knocked. A lady opened the door, she was in pink sports clothes, she was the one I saw the first time I came to Michael's house.

"can I help you?" she said. she looked over my shoulder at Trevor's jeep and her face filled with shock. 
"Do you know Mr. Phillips?" She said, quietening her voice. I smiled awkwardly.

"very well," I laughed. she smiled back unsurely. I saw Michael come down the stairs.
"hey kid, c'mon." he said, coming out the door, almost shoving the lady out the way. we made our way to the car, we both got in, me in the driving seat. 

"where we goin?" He asked, grinning.

"yeah, hello to you too," I laughed, he chuckled with me. "anyway, Mike. shall we get something to eat or what?" I said, pulling out the driveway. 

We went to go get lunch at (F/R) and we cheered each other up with our jokes and anecdotes. After a long lunch we were sitting at the table, Michael pulled out a cigarette and lighted it in his cupped hand. he let out a sigh of relief as he let out a spiraling smokey spiral into the air.

"So, anyway I-," Michael started, he stopped when he looked absolutely horrified, he wasn't looking at me but he was looking behind me.

"Michael?" I said, worryingly, he didn't reply. I turned around and saw Trevor standing there, glaring at Michael. Trevor stormed over to Michael and grabbed him by the shirt.

"you prick! what the fuck is this?!" trevor yelled, spraying spit over Michael. Michael pulled out a gun but Trevor didn't stop shaking and yelling at him.

"Hey! Hey! Trevor! Stop it! Jesus get off me!" Michael yelled back at him, furrowing his brows at him.
"Okay listen you fat fuck! If you're with my fucking girl I swear to god I will punch you into next fucking week!" he yelled, people were staring now. 

"Trevor! get of Michael we need to talk!" I said, standing up. Trevor spun his head around me, his hair was going everywhere.

"Okay, explain this." he said, with a grumpy tone, he was scowling at me.

"Trevor. Ever since the thing. me and Mike have always been friends and I'd knew you'd get into an argument if you two met that's why I had to do it in private." I tried to explain in the most unawkward way  possible. Trevor spun his head around at Michael.

"fuck you Michael," he said, taking my hand, walking off to the car and getting in it. I got in with him and he drove off high speed down the road, on the wrong side. 

"Trevor you believe me right?" I said worriedly. I was quite scared of him... I mean he was quite intimidating when angry. 

"(y/n), why did you keep this from me?" He growled.

"I told you! You would've beaten him up." I said in protest.

"I wouldn't beat him up if you wouldn't potentially be fucking cheating!" he yelled. we were both quiet. 

"T, I love you. I really fucking do!" I said looking at him. He looked back at me and then back at the road again.

"Trevor. If I have to never talk to Michael again for you to love me then so be it." I said. Trevor looked over at me, he smiled slightly. But It really wasn't fair on Michael. what will happen to our friendship?

ugh this chapter wasn't as good as the others xD anyway. I want to know what you guys want me to write, I was thinking of doing a Michael x reader or even a walking dead fanfic? Idk leave me ideas in the comments :D 

ADIOSSSSS