The Jet

Dear Diary

  Today Otis and i found out we're going to Paris! The city of Love *happy sigh* so romantic! But i know Otis will never like me. :( *sad sigh* oh well. I told my family that i have to go. Also we're staying for four months!!!! Four of Otis and me in the city of love-working on case-and Otis not noticing me-or liking me-and me forever alone-for four months :( *sad sigh* anyway Mrs.O told us we're going to paris and just gave us a file. A little odd. Oh well!
                       ~Olympia

Olympia POV (Also most of this will be in her POV if not all)

Otis and i are waiting in the airport when a boy in a odd squad suit walks up

  "Bonjor, i am Agent Oliver. I'll be taking you to Paris and instructing you on what to do." He says in a French ascent making me giggle and Otis giving a werid look.

  "Well hello Oliver, I'm Olympia!" I smile. "Do people speak alot of english in paris?" I ask.

  "Why of course! Olympia is a very nice name.~" He flirts, he then takes my hand and kisses it making me giggle and blush. Werid.... I thought i liked Otis? Otis just growls at Oliver.

  "We should probably get a move on." He grits through his teeth.

  "Otis don't be rude!" I say sassy like and putting my hands on my hip. Otis looks surprised and then mubbles something. Oliver chuckles.

  "We better get a move on!" He smiles. "Come on!" He says to us. He grabs my hand and leads us to a odd squad private jet. I squeals in excitement. Oliver chuckles.

  "You must be really excited." He says winking at me making me even blush more. We then all on the jet and i sit next to Otis, who has been very quiet.

  "Hey Olympia." He firmly spoke.

  "Ya?"

   "Do you like Oliver?"

   "I don't know maybe?"

   "Ah okay."

   "You okay Otis?"

   Just Fine