Under Cover and Crushs

Dear Diary,

Me and Otis got to ride on a jet with Agent Oliver. He was very nice and cute! I like him but not as much as Otis. Otis asked me if i liked Oliver and i said maybe. He's been acting really really weird. I don't know why. Oh well.
                ~Olympia

Olympia POV

Me and Otis where walking to school. We where talking and laughing.

  "Bonjour Olympia! Otis!" Oliver greets making my heart does a flip. I blush and smile.

  "Bonjour~" I greet back while Otis mutters a small 'Bonjour.'

  "Meet my friends, Alex, Ruby, and Isaac!" Oliver says. "This is Olympia and Otis! They are from America!" All his friends smile and wave.

  The bells rings and i walk away from Otis.

Otis POV

  Olympia walks away while i head to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and sigh. Do i really like her?

  "Otis." I turn to see Oliver staring at me with smirk. "I've heard you like Olympia~" He says making me blush. Before i chould say thing Oliver talks. "She's said some bad things about you. She says how rude you can be and how you'll never hang out with." He says making me frown. Olympia would never say anything like that! "Better go." He says walking leaving me to my thoughts.

~Timeskip~

Olympia POV

  "Hey Otis!" I say seeing him. He turns giving me a small frown. I walk up. "What's up Otis?"

  "Nothing..." He says looking down. He's lieing.

  "Wanna have lunch together?" I ask. He looks at me surprised. He nods smiling.

  "Olympia! Wanna have lunch with my friends?" Oliver asks smiles.

  "Sorry I'm having lunch with Otis. Maybe tomorrow?" Oliver nods and walks away. I then turn back to Otis and smile. He then grabs my hand making me blush and we walk to lunch. As we walk i wish for one thing.

For this moment to last for ever.