090.1

7:17 pm

Tiffany stood up from the couch when she heard a knock on the door. And when she finally opened it, her cute little 'innocent-looking' girlfriend was revealed. "Welcome to my lair" Tiffany said jokingly as she pulled Taeyeon in. She was then pushed behind the door once it was shut, pinned by the petite girl who seems to be dominating.

"You look prepared" Taeyeon said with a smirk. She was referring to Tiffany's current outfit.

A pink over-sized shirt with probably a very short short underneath. "What, I dress like this everyday" Tiffany said and showed her tongue playfully, but the smirk on Taeyeon's face never left.

"Is there something that you want, my princess?" Taeyeon said with a very intense eye contact with her girlfriend. She put both of her arms on the side of the girl who seems to be glued on the door, making her stay in place. "maybe something you need?" Taeyeon said again, but she whispered the last word.

Tiffany couldn't say a single word because she is feeling weak. She hates how Taeyeon tried to seduce her. Well truthfully, she wanted this.

They have been together for so long and they have went through a lot. It might be time for second base...or homerun. 😏

Taeyeon's eyes travelled down to Tiffany's lips. She stared at it for a while before leaning in to kiss it slowly. Slowly, but surely sending a lot of different feelings to Tiffany. Taeyeon's right hand held Tiffany's beautiful face, supporting it as she kiss her slowly. But the latter's hand wants to misbehave.

Tiffany's hand travelled on Taeyeon's back and slowly went inside her shirt, lifting it up and exposing the lock of her black bra. She played with it for a while, trying not to unlock it. For now.

Taeyeon's lips seems to want more. She pulled away from the kiss slowly and starting kissing Tiffany's jaw instead. But it doesn't stay put in one place.

Her lips kissed Tiffany's jaw, and then neck. And with the help of her hand, she pulled Tiffany's shirt downwards, exposing Tiffany's beautiful shoulders. Taeyeon kissed it, and she suddenly licked it. She licks it slowly, making Tiffany close her eyes from the sensations that she was feeling. But she thinks that this is wrong.

They shouldn't be doing this behind the door, standing.

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon straight on her white couch, making the latter surprised from her needy-ness. (which is pretty sexy).

Taeyeon flipped Tiffany over, making her lay on the couch and putting herself on top. She then lifted Tiffany's shirt up slowly, until it is completely gone, leaving the bra behind. "You really love pink, don't you?" Taeyeon said making Tiffany blush with the sudden comment.

"Shut up" Tiffany said before pulling Taeyeon close by her collar. "That's none of your business" she added, making Taeyeon smile and thinking how hot her girlfriend is right now. She really didn't know that Tiffany could be this...sexy.

Taeyeon leaned in to kiss her girlfriend, but hard and roughly this time. Tiffany smirked a little when she felt that Taeyeon's tongue was asking for permission to enter. And ofcourse, she gladly welcomed it in.

As the two girls kiss, Taeyeon's hand travelled inside of Tiffany's short shorts, and her middle finger found it's way to the girl's clit. Tiffany gasped on the sudden contact, feeling all sentive and weak as Taeyeon started to rub it slowly in circular motion.

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's shirt from behind and pulled it a little, trying to contain the sensations that she was feeling thank's to Taeyeon's powerful finger.

But in all of a sudden, Taeyeon stopped whatever it is she's doing, making Tiffany look at her in a very scary way. "What the fuck" she said, making Taeyeon smirk. "That's not funny" she said again, and Taeyeon's smirk grew bigger
Tiffany didn't know what Taeyeon had in mind when she suddenly pulled her by her wrist to her own bedroom. She was all confused at first, but when she was flopped onto her pink cozy bed, her sexy side was awaken again.

"I figured that it will be hard to do it on the sofa" Taeyeon said and smirked again, making Tiffany roll her eyes.

"Yeah yeah" she said and pulled Taeyeon to kiss her again "just continue whatever it it you're doing" she whipers, making Taeyeon's spine shiver with the tone of her voice. And waking up the devil inside her.

Taeyeon discarded all of Tiffany's clothes and scattered them on the floor. It's a complete mess but who cares? Tiffany is laying on the bed, naked, looking so fucking hot.

"Unfair, take your clothes off too" she said, pointing to Taeyeon  The small girl did what her girlfriend said, and this time, it is Tiffany's turn to smirk. "sexy" she said.

Taeyeon aligned her face to Tiffany's, not to kiss it, but to have intense eye contact as she works down on her sensitive area. She loves how Tiffany closed her eyes when she rubs faster, and how she opened her her mouth as she rubs harder.

Taeyeon puts her middle finger in slowly when she thinks that Tiffany is wet enough. "tell me if it hurts" she whispered to her girlfriend who suddenly grabbed her hard when her finger is interted fully. "oh shit, does it hurt?" She asked, Tiffany shooked her head and attempted to push Taeyeon's finger in more, but that is the farthest that it can go. Taeyeon curled her finger inside Tiffany who quickly arched her back from the great feeling inside. Taeyeon liked her girlfriend's reaction so she started to move it inside and out.

Tiffany's reaction is priceless. It's like a masterpiece. But ofcourse, Taeyeon is the only one allowed to see that.

Tiffany moaned when Taeyeon started to finger her faster than before, making her hold onto her girlfriend tighter as she feels he climax coming. But before she even came, Taeyeon stopped again. "What the fuck, Tae?!" She said again with a very angry tone. Taeyeon pulled her finger out and whispered "shut up".

Tiffany was completely suprised when Taeyeon aligned her face to the most sensitive part of her body.

Tiffany held her bed sheets as she feel Taeyeon's tongue in contact with her precious core. Taeyeon licked it hard and slow, making Tiffany pull the sheets harder.

Taeyeon took a quick look at her girlfriend who looks so pleased at the moment. So she decided to insert a finger in and licked her girlfriend's clit fast, as if the world going to end.
Taeyeon didn't stop as she see drips of pre-cums. And with that, she did her job faster.

Tiffany pulled the bed sheet completely as she let it all out on Taeyeon's face, while Taeyeon on the other hand smiled in victory when she did it. She then licked it all off, cleaning her girlfriend who gasped again because she still feeling sensitive. After cleaning her girlfriend, she layed beside her and pulled her in for a hug, body on body.

"Sexy girlfriend" Taeyeon said, making Tiffany slap her belly.

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead and drifted off on a quick nap.

[A/n: Sorry for the late update! I was out yesterday soooo... 😅

And I actually had a hard time making this chapter because I never made a smut before 🙊 what do you think? I'll try to improve it more 😅😁]