Chapter 3

It's been a few years since then. After graduation I had to move back to America to take care of my aunt who was sick. It was sad to leave since I had gotten close with all of them. I thought of all of them as brothers. Well, except hoseok. I had developed a major crush for him while at school.
      A year or two after I moved away, I heard that they had started a k-pop group called bangtan boys, or BTS. I was so proud of them, I never knew how talented they were.
      A year after that me and two of my friends were sought out by bighit to be a kpop group. We obviously agreed. We had to write four songs for are debut.
     And this is where we are now. Standing backstage during a concert. Right now vixx was on stage preforming "hyde", "on and on", and a few others I didn't know the name of.
     "I'm so nervous" bora said. I nodded, I knew bts was here and I wasn't sure how I was gonna handle them seeing me on stage. Ja bora and ji-hye Min already know I went to school with them.
    "You'll be fine" Min said. Vixx walked off stage and bts walked on. They had changed so much since the last time I saw them. After I moved I wasn't able to contact them, so I don't even know if they remember me.
     I couldn't take my eyes off hoseok. Everyone called him j-hope now. They all had different names. Namjoon became rapmonster, seokjin became jin, jimin stayed jimin, yoongi became suga, taehyung became V, jeong guk became jungkook (or kookie), and hoseok became j-hope.
      They preformed "I need u", "run", "save me", and "danger". Once they were finished we put our hoods up and started walking towards the stage. Bts was coming off. They couldn't see our faces. Purposely I bumped into suga.
      "Sorry" I said without looking at him, but I could see his eyes widen. Bora, Min, and I waited as our manager went onstage.
      "Please welcome are newest band to bighit. The Indelible quirks!" The three of us jogged onstage as people cheered. We stood next to our manager and bowed.
      "Hello we are the indelible quirks" we said together.
     "Girls why don't you introduce yourselves" our manager said.
      Bora stepped forward and bowed. "Hello I'm Ja Bora, lead singer and rapper" she said and took off her hood. She had short brown hair and glasses. Min stepped up next.
      "Hello I'm ji-hye Min, lead rapper" she said and bowed. She stood and pulled her hood down. She had long blond hair and green eyes. She stepped back and I stepped forward, bowing.
      "Hello, my name is Hwen mai, singer and rapper" I said and pulled down my hood. For some reason as my hair grew it turned brown but only long enough for a centimeter of brown hair to grow then it went white again. So now I had a single brown ring of color in my hair.
     I smiled and stepped back. Our manager walked off stage and we got in position.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Bts stood shocked. "I told you she was here" suga said. "She bumped into me when we got off stage"
    J-hope couldn't believe his eyes. The girl he had a crush on was now a kpop idol. I mean so was he but, he never knew she could sing or rap.
     "How long has it been?" Jin said.
     "Shush their starting" Jimin said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Bora started off our first song with a slow light voice. I walked up beside her and wrapped an arm around her, joining her singing with harmony. The music went to a decrasendo and exploded with bass and techno. Bora and I grabbed hands and leaned sideways making a circle with our arms and legs basically squatting. Min jumped through the circle and rolled into a rap.
    Bora and I danced. As Min's rap ended I ran forward and did a jump split over her head. I landed and started my rap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     After our performance we walked off stage panting. I grinned happily and hugged my friends.
     "Well well well, looks like our little snowflake grew up" a familiar voice said. My eyes widened and I turned to see bts looking at us. "Hey mai" rapmonster said smiling.
   I smiled happily and ran over hugging him tight. The others joined in a group hug. "I missed you guys so much"
    "We missed you too snowflake" Jungkook said.
     "I thought I said not not call me that" I said jokingly and patted his head. I was older then jungkook, V, and Jimin, but younger then j-hope, suga, jin, and rapmon.
     I gave each of them a big hug. I got to j-hope and hid my blush, smiling brightly. He grinned and hugged me around the waist. I hugged him back but squealed when he picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and smiled happily. He set me down and I grinned. "Oh!" I ran over to my friends and pulled them over. "I want you to meet my friends. Ja bora and ji-hye Min" I said.
     They bowed politely. Bts bowed back and I noticed v and suga looking at them with slightly wide eyes. I chuckled softly and wrapped my arms around my friends being the tallest.
      "Bora, Min this is namjoon, seokjin, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, taehyung, and jeong guk. More commonly known as rapmonster, jin, suga, j-hope, jimin, V, and jungkook" I said. Each bowed as I said their name. Suga and V were still looking at bora and min. Bora was her stage name her real name was, figs. Min and I didn't have stage names yet.
       "Let's all go out to dinner" Jin said. Everyone agreed and I smiled. 'I'm happy to have my family back'