Tough Assessment

" guys! Good luck for your training camp tests!!!!"

The group turned to see Erin and his sister, waving at them.

" Erin.... Aren't you taking part in them too?" Ryoko asked.

Erin nodded his head.

" Yeap, but my tests would be altered. After all..... I've done the other tests before. And old man wanted to see how my abilities are-"

Yukine turned to his adopted father.

" Hey...... Isn't your test coming up in 5 minutes?"

The blond froze. " Shoot!!!!! Ok. I gotta go. See you guys! Good luck Erina!!" With that, the blond took off.

" Hey...... What's his test?" Yukihira asked Yukine.

The younger boy crafted his cheek sheepishly.

" He is to serve a buffet just like ours... Just that.... With customers who have already eaten. "

" What!?!?!?!?!?" The group shouted at the poor boy.

Erina sighed before taking the boy's hand.

" Don't underestimate nii-sama. He works miracles....."

The polar star dorm group only sweatdropped.

" That said....... I didn't see any ingredients on him......" Marui commented.

Erina smirked. " He doesn't get to choose his ingredients. Unlike us, his main ingredient will be something like mango. Something they isn't really commonly used as an ingredient for breakfast making. "

Yukine looked up only to see the rest, jaws beautifully placed into the floor.

The blond chucked before placing on his beanie.

" Let's get going shall we?

_______________________________________

" Erin Nakiri, your test is about to start, please enter the examination hall. "

Erin nodded before grabbing his katana and moving into the room.

" Ah. Erin. Nice to see you. "

The blond turned to the voice only to widen his eyes in shock.

" Gin? Kojiro! What are you guys doing here?"

The bald man chuckled before walking forward.
" We're here to assess you. Right Shinomiya?"

The other chef only nodded before grinning.
" You know.... I'm still kinda pissed that you turned down my invitation to work at my restaurant. "

Erin only rolled his eyes.

" Shut up. I have my own restaurant to handle. "

The other two froze.

" You have....."" Your own"
" RESTAURANT!?!?!?"

"Ah yes..... It's called ' The Nakiri Palace ' nothing too fancy.... But we of now, I kinda closed the main stand. The others are still around the world, still functioning. Each of the chef's specially trained. Just stop by at any junction. You can take a dip. "

Gin sighed before walking towards the table of ingredients.

" Well, let's begin your assessment. You know the drill. Guests would come in, after having eaten the dishes prepared by the other students, after the guests come, they will let you know as to which ingredient your should use for each of their individual dishes. No same dishes. You must serve all customers. Am I clear?"