Ch 2

Neither Emily or Oliver knew what to do after seeing James Murray on their family tree, but they knew they'd have to talk their father and maybe even Murr.
  "This is incredible!" Oli exclaimed. "We have more family! Cooler family!"
  "Lets go show dad! also save that,  we gotta send it to Murr" Em mentioned.
  The teens went to their fathers study where they figured he would be and knocked softly. 
  "Dad we need to talk about something cool!" Emily said excitedly.
  Greg opened the door to his kids and let them in. "What's up?" he asked.
  "Don't accuse us of snooping but we googled your family and found out you have long lost relatives." Oli explained.
  "Not just any relatives though" Em mentioned as they led their father back to the computer.
  The kids showed their father the family tree with Murr on it, he couldn't believe his eyes.
  "I knew I had missing family but, this is incredible! We need to contact him." Greg said. "This makes me so happy"
  The three composed a quick message to send to Murr along with the screencap of the tree, basically just explaining the background and how they found it.
  Greg pressed send on the Instagram  message and the three eagerly awaited a response.
  "I'm going to tell your mother!" Greg said before leaving the room.
  "What do you think he's going to say? Do you think he'll believe us?" Emily asked her brother.
  "We have the tree as proof and he could also talk to his mom, she would probably tell the truth" Oliver answered. "My question is if we'll do anything about this, you can't have a celebrity uncle and just ignore it."
  Greg came back in the room with his wife and the family sat around the computer refreshing Instagram eagerly.
  "If he responds positively you know we'll fly to New York to meet him and the guys, we'd have to" Martha said.
  Just when they thought to shut down the computer for the night they noticed that they had a message.
  "Hey Ravensens, if this is true it's great! I've always wanted more family! I figured I'd call my mom tomorrow to ask her about it but I'd love to meet you guys sometime." The message from Murr said. This was the most exciting news the Ravensens had gotten yet.