Chapter 2

Chapter 2

-

Juliana's P.O.V.

-

"Do you have any questions?" Piper asked as I walked around the cabin aimlessly. "Yes. 1.) Where am I? 2.) Where's Hazel? 3.) Im sort of tomboyish so don't try anything." I say as I pull some pictures out of my pocket. Annabeth smiles. "Okay. So... 1.) Your at Camp Half-Blood. 2.) Hazel is at Camp Jupiter. And 3.) That's good! I hate stupid girls girls." She muttered the last part and I laughed quietly. "So. Who are these people in your pictures?" Piper asked and I knew that they already knew Hazel and Frank. The other boy.... I'm not so sure. "Well uh... Hazel, Frank and this other boy......" "Who is it though?" Piper asked with a devilish smirk. "Um... It's uh... My crush..... From camp Jupiter.... Chris." I said quietly and Piper gasped. "JULIANA HAS A CRUSH!!!!" She screamed and I punched her thigh, hard. She but her lip and winced in pain. I heard stomping steps and the door flew open revealing four boys, one of them with a smirk. "Did I hear what I think I heard?" Jason said and smiled evilly.

-

Leo's P.O.V.

-

As soon as we opened the door, I looked at them in surprise. There was a red-faced Juliana, a laughing Annabeth and Piper was holding her thigh. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing but it was impossible once I saw Jason's face. I started laughing and so did Percy. Juliana stood up and I felt a bit scared by the look in her eye. I immediately stopped and stood stiff, motioning to Percy to do the same. Of course, he didn't listen. Juliana had an angered look on her face and she stepped forward and punched him in the stomach. He groaned and fell to the floor. She turned to me and my eyes widened. She raised her fist and hit me too. I clutched my stomach and fell to the ground. Annabeth and Jason were the only ones that hadn't been hit. Juliana sat down and seemed to be breathing heavily. I sat hesitantly down beside her and Jason sat directly across from her. "So..... You still like someone?" Jason asked, earning him a kick in the shins. Her face was bright red. "Yeah. Maybe a little...." She said quietly and Jason tickled her. She laughed hysterically and she pushed him away lightly. "S-Stop." She choked out as he stood off of her. I cracked a smile. She turned to me. "Do you guys have training? I want to use my sword....." She said and pulled out some gold paperclips, (Hehe) looping them together. An Imperial Gold sword sprung into her hands. She pointed it at my face and raised an eyebrow. "So?" She said and walked out, swinging the sword behind her. I looked at Jason who shrugged and standing, I followed. When I got there, she was putting on some armor, upside down. I laughed quietly and took it off her, readjusting it correctly. My hand met hers and she glared at me since I didn't move. I instantly pulled my hand back and turned away to pick up a sword made of Celestial Bronze. Turning around, I found the tip of the sword pointed at my chest. Her eyes were serious. I gulped and stepped back unsheathing the sword. I smirked and lunged, trying to dislodge her sword from her hand. She moved quickly out of the way and stabbed me lightly in the chest. She ran up to a tree and back flipped off of it, hitting me in the helmet with the flat of the sword. I felt dazed for a minute and she knocked my sword into the air, catching it neatly in her left hand. She smirked and walked away, tearing the armor off of her.

-