Chapter 3

Chapter 3

-

Juliana's P.O.V.

-

Man, he needs some serious help in sword fighting. His smile..... I shake my head. STOP JULIANA! A voice in my head screams and I close my eyes.

I walk quickly over to the cabin, shutting the door behind me, sliding down to the floor. Gods..... What am I going to do without you? I ask myself as I look at the picture of Hazel, my best friend. As soon as I stand up, the door swings open and my smaller body flies forward, slamming against the large statue of Ju-I mean Zeus. I moan in pain and stand up, rubbing my head. "Oh..... Uh.... I'm sorry!" A familiar voice says and the curly mass of hair that I fought before runs over to me. I push him away and stumble to the door, only to feel his calloused hand hold my shoulder. I take out the paper clips and start looping them together. He knocks one of them from my hands and I clench my jaw, turning quickly only to find my vision swimming. I push my glasses up onto my face and close my eyes sinking to the ground. "Uh.... Jason!" Leo calls and crouches down in front of me. I tremble as thunder rumbles outside. "Oh gods.... Did I kill her?" He mumbles and looks at me with his warm brown eyes that were full of worry. "Jason will kill me." At that moment, Percy basically busts the door down with Annabeth right behind him. Percy almost knocked me over and then he bent down in front of me, looking into my eyes. "Are you okay?" He whispered. "I banged my head on the Zeus statue! What do you think!" I screamed and clenched my jaw. Annabeth hit Percy in the back of the head and pulled him away from me. I stood up and rubbed my eyes, laying back down on one of the beds, my eyes closing.

-

Leo's P.O.V.

-

I saw her lay down and I sighed with relief until Annabeth turned to me.

"You could've killed her." She said quietly and I hung my head. "Yeah. I know. I-" At that moment, I guess Jason somehow heard and he rushed in, breathless. He turned to me. "What did you do to my sister?" He growled, pulling me up by the collar of my shirt.

Coughing, I released his hands and stepped backwards. "Um.... I opened

the door and she flew into the Zeus statue." I said quietly, my brown curls flopping into my eyes. Jason took a deep breath, probably to calm himself down and he walked towards Juliana's

sleeping figure. Only the faint rise and fall of her chest signified she was alive.

Jason sat on the bunk next to her and ran his hands through his blonde hair. They looked somewhat alike but their hair and eyes were completely different. I shrugged and pulled some tools from my belt and started making a small creation. Finally, Piper stood up. I didn't even realize she was there. "How about I go get a medic from the Apollo cabin?" She offered and looked at Jason before walking towards the door. Jason nodded and continued to watch Juliana. I felt bad. This is all my fault. I stood and walked out, pretending to follow Piper, but took a detour towards the Hephaestus cabin.

-