The beginning

Your POV 

I looked around and saw a house and jumped onto the outside of the window and slowly opened it and crawled inside. My (F/C) (Fur color) paws made no sound i was mostly called the "Silent velvet thief." that was my nickname i knew why i was called both of those things i was very silent anyways back to the job i saw a safe and crawled  over to it and decided to guess the code and got it right! 1st time is the charm i opened it and saw tons of gold i smiled "Come to mama." I grabbed 10  bars of gold and put it in my boots. "So why are you steeling from this man?" Someone asked and i turned around and saw a ginger  fire colored tabby cat with boots,hat,belt, and a cape i growled "Stay out of my way ginger." I said "Why should i?" The cat asked i then ran to the window and jumped out of it window at least i didn't came out with nothing  i looked in my boot to count how many gold bars i got 10 gold bars! I landed on a crate then jumped off it and decided to get a drink from one of bars and buy my drink from one  of the goldbars i just stole but first gotta run from the Cat so i started running "I think i lost him." I said to myself lucky me i was near a bar and walked in and sat on a stool "What are you doing here Silent Velvet?" The bartender asked "Is it a crime to get a drink?" I said "No." He said "So get me a drink." I said reaching in my boot and grabbed a gold bar and placed it on the counter his eyes widen and he took it and turned around to fix my drink "Hey baby." Someone said i flat out ignored him "Hello? Talking to ya mama!" The person said my (F/C) fur bristled with anger "Talking to ya!" He said he then cat called me! "Hey yo girl!" He said "WHAT?" I said looking at him it was a tabby but he was brown he had on a belt "Leave me alone!" I told him "Not until i get a kiss mama!" He said "NO GO AWAY BEFORE I SNAP YOUR NECK!" I told him "A kiss first!" He said "No!" I said "Not until a kissey kiss!" He said i stepped off the stool then slapped him "OO!" All the guys in the bar said the dang cat leaned in for a kiss i then put my finger on his nose and made him back up "How about you kiss the floor!" I said then shoving his face to the floor he then grabbed my hand and kissed me then suddenly a cat pushed him away "YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!" It was that cat at the room expect his fur gotten a little more like an fire color the cat that was hitting on me then said "um i have to leave BYE!" He said running out of the bar "Coward." I said "Are you okay?" The fire orange tom asked "Yeah i am." I said "I was tracking you to get back what you stole!" Ginger tom asked "No who even are you?" I asked "I am Puss in boots and there is no heart i can't win!" The ginger cat said "Here is a news flash for ya kid there is one heart you can't win." I said "Who is it?" Puss asked "Me." i said walking out of the bar.