The break out

Puss's POV

I was sitting in a jail cell i didn't have my boots,hat, or belt i can't believe i lost the cat i loved i have to see if she is okay! I got a plan on how to escape i started yowling until the guards were annoyed and it worked i used my cat eyes and i said "Open the door." he did what he was told "Now drop the weapon." and he did that "Very good now step aside." I said but he didn't do it he sprayed me with a spray bottle then suddenly he fell over then i saw (Y/N)! "Puss!" She said "(Y/N)!" I said we ran to each other and hugged each other "How are you alive?" I asked "Well i woke up and i don't know where it came from but a random bandage was near so i took the dagger out of my chest and bandaged myself up." (Y/N) said i looked at her chest and saw a bandage i smiled and hugged her and said "I love you" "I love you too." (Y/N) said then suddenly she threw my hat,belt, and boots at me and i put them on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I threw Puss's stuff at him and he put it on then suddenly a group of guards appeared and we fought them then we escaped and we went to my house and went inside then suddenly i felt a shock of pain in my stomach and it wouldn't stop it hurt like heck "OW!" I yelled and fell over Puss looked at me with a worried face "The kittens are coming." I said breathless "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Puss said "Go get a flipping expert!" I yelled "OKAY!" Puss said he raced out the door

AM SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had 4 healthy kittens the  1st was a male and we decided to name him (1/N) (1 kitten's name) and he had dark orange fur mixed with light orange and red fur his eyes were green like Puss's eyes. The 2nd was a female she had the name (2/N) (2  kitten's name.) she had (F/C) fur  like mine and her eyes were green. The 3rd was a female she had light orange fur mixed dark orange with red paws and she had my eye color and her name was (3/N) (3 kitten's name). The 4th was a female she had white fur  and her name was (Am giving this one a name!) Velvet and she had purple eyes she looked like her grandmother.