24

taehyung

riiiiiiiing!

i was awoken by the sound of an annoying alarm, resulting me to startle and slightly jump on the surface i was laying down. without opening my eyes, i reached for my alarm which is at the top of my bedside table, which is at the right side of the bed.

as i reached for the alarm clock, i can't feel anything. there was nothing there. that resulted me to fall down on the floor, the unknown alarm clock still ringing as i groaned in pain and frustration.

i flutter my eyes open with a slight ache on my chest. jesus, what happened? i scanned my eyes around the unfamiliar room. where am i? i tried to shift my position on the floor and jesus, that was a wrong decision. it caused my chest to ache more as i slightly screamed in pain, making me clutch my hands on my chest and shut my eyes tightly.

jungkook

after taehyung blacked out at the park, i decided to bring him to my house since i didn't know where he lives. i really wonder what is wrong with him.

after i placed him on my bed, i studied his features. perfectly shaped eyes, long lashes that would probably flutter like a butterfly when he wakes up, nose that is well defined with a cute mole on it, then my eyes landed on his lips. lips that are thin, pinkish and alluring, making me almost lean close to him.

then i realized what was i doing, i slapped myself on the cheeks and mentally cursed inside. he's your friend and he's not your boyfriend. a voice ringed in my head. well, not yet. another voice ringed in my head as the last one made me blush as i shook my head to let me go back into reality.

i think i need some water. i stood up from my bed, and headed towards the door but something made me look back. i smiled as i walked towards him again, tucking his hair behind his ear softly, "yeppeo," as those words came out from my mouth almost  like a whisper.

i finally headed downstairs to get a glass of water. i opened the fridge and it was almost empty. dang, i really need to go grocery shopping later. as i was pouring water into the glass, i heard a thud coming from my room, along with my alarm clock ringing. i widened my eyes as my eyes started to beat rapidly and i quickly drank the water which almost made me choke.

i ran upstairs, towards my room as i carefully opened the door, peeking in my room as i saw taehyung on the floor, making me giggle a bit. i observed him for a while and i noticed that he tried to move but resulting him to scream in pain, which was almost like a silent scream.

i widened my eyes for the second time this day as i ran towards him, sitting down beside him and caressed him slightly on his sides, trying to make him calm down.

"hyung, are you sure you're okay?" i asked him, highkey worried.

he opened his eyes and realized that it was me, he smiled as he relaxed a bit and slowly tried to get up to hug me.

"thank you, kookie. and yes, i am perfectly fine." he answered, while emphasizing the words 'perfectly fine'. that made me wonder why but i shrugged it off. as i now caress his back and smiled.

"but can you please turn off your alarm?" he ordered and giggled shyly, also making me laugh and broke the hug, helping him to stand up first and made him sit down on the bed.

"alright, alright."