Here we go

So you probably are interested that is why you are currently reading this.

Seems like I poke your curiousity and you are here to seek answers.

Let me guess.....

You like him and  he doesn't like you back?

He didn't notice that you wore make-up and you probably takes a couple of hours to groomed yourself yet he just pass by?

You're so eager to catch his attention yet he was hooked by another female specie?

Worry no more because Im going to give you the steps that will make him draws his full attention only to you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scroll down more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A little more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Great!

Finally! You did it.

You succesfully wasted your almost 10 seconds of your life finding a way to his heart.

F*ck the tips!

Screw the steps!

You are not an item for sale that has to be catchy in order to attract a buyer.

Woman!

You are one of our God's greatest invention. He made you and polish you in order to be special.

So special that it takes an extra special man to notice that traits.

So, if he can't notice you?

I am definetly sure he is not the one that God has intended to be your partner.

Don't waste your time putting a hundred of coats of powder and make-ups and spend a lot just to make him look at you.

Seriously!

Try to teach yourself how to be YOU!

Afterall, it is you that he will going to love and not those brands of cosmetics as well as the pretentious dress and all that.

Patience is a Virtue...

If you still haven't found the one? Then work hard. Not on finding him but to improve and establish your future. So that when he finds you, he doesn't have to take responsibility on paying your bills cuz' you can perfectly finance yourself.

If there is one suggestion that I can give to you, it is not the steps or tips that I mentioned earlier.

And this one?

It doesn't have to be scientifically proven.

It just require your leap of faith...

"Trust God's Perfect Timing"

It may not early as what you expecting...

But God has a plan...

And he is reserving the big one for his precious daughter!

"Your own version of fairytale ending"

****

I am deeply apologizing if I somewhat dissapoint my readers.
I just want to make a point that love is not on the outside.
In fact, it was beyond the surface of our every fiber.
That's all. Thank you!