Going Back In Time

Brianna Pov

When I woke up( it was evening time) jason was in the shower. I looked to the right and saw my food on the table. I dug right in to my chinease food. Lord knows I love chinease food (I really do love chinease food) and I'm about to get my grub on. After I was finished I got up and went down stairs to throw it away when I heard my doorbell ring.

When I opened the door I saw a flash of blonde before I was pushed into the wall behind me. I blinked my eyes then looked down at the person, which was holly. " Where is he?!!!! you man stealing bitch!!!" She yelled at me. I pushed her off me and shut my door and turned back to her just to slap the shit out of her. " Don't you dare for as long as you live put your hands on me you crazy ass bitch. How did you find my house anyway???? Are you stalking me now???" I said angrily.

"Of course not!!!!! Why would I want to stalk you? I just came for my husband." She said red faced. "Your husband? your husband? Well after what he told me and what we did.......he won't be your husband for long because he's still inlove with me plus I put it down on him real good.....better than your loose pussy ass ever had so if I were you I would leave and my baby's real father.

"You  Bitch" She yelled as she lunged at me. We both fell on the floor and she was ontop of me for a minute gettin licks in until I got ontop of her and started bashing her face in with my fists then I was smacking her head against the ground until I felt myself being lifted.

I was carried into the living room and placed on the couch. I started to get back up until he pushed me back down and told me to stay put. He went and got holly and put her on the couch. I was glaring at her wishing I could get my hands on her.

"Enough with all of this! ya'll both are over reacting, now holly tell me why and how are you here?" He said while sitting beside me and giving me a kiss on my cheek. She glared at us for a minute then began to speak.

"I put a tracking device in your phone and I followed you here and when I seen it was her house I was really pissed off. I came to tell you that I'm sorry, I love you, and that I missed you. I know I should made sure he was yours way back then but I was hoping you were the father because we were dating at that time and I didn't want to mess up our relationship and also because my son's father didn't want anything to do with jamie or me." She truthfully saud while looking down.

"If I could go back in time......I would have went after brianna my damn self. It's too bad that we're just now getting together. Holly......we're over and I'm filing for divorce. I'll continue to take care of jamie but I don't want anything to do with" He said as he got up and left after giving me a kiss.

"We'll be by to get his things, you can get the fuck up out my house now bitch bye!" I yelled at her while she wiped her tears. I showed her the day but before she left she said," This isn't over. If I can't have him no one can" I pushed her out the door dismissing what she said and went upstairs to talk to jason.

This chapter seems boring and I'm sorry but I was just trying to update all of my books today.

Comment

Share

Follow

Vote