Chapter1

My names Chloe brown,I have brown hair and brown eyes,I'm 18,I have a good caring mother who is pregnant, she told me caring a baby in nine months was very difficult and hard,I'm only the one until mum goes in labor,I love her and I promised her I'll be their every step of the way,my dad is a full time worker his kinder here and there with the money,I love him,his just like mum to me.

I just got home from work,parking my car into the garage,as I approach the door,I hear crying noises with I familiar voice inside. I walk in my mum and dad was crying on the cough as I close the door mum rushes to me giving me the biggest hug my dad then joined,we was hugging for five minutes until "what wrong" I said pushing them away, "darling your dad sold you to a gang leader name Blair Elliot "mum said  wiping her tears away,"love I'm sorry, remember I told you I had to return bills to a guy"dad said holding my hands and wiping tears away too,"ahhhh yeah and why are you treating me like a baby" I said confused,"because your our baby well anyways his coming soon ,mum packed your stuff in your room,I need you to be nice his a dangerous killing Machine" he said hugging me.

After our kisses and hugs and all that I walked up stairs seeing three suitcases
full of cloths,I signed,my mums nearly due and I'm going to miss out on the birth and stuff, I'll have to keep touch with them,I grabbed one of my suitcases throwing it on my bed,I opened it by the zipper, seeing technology stuff like laptop,charger,iPod,
charger,earphone,
iPhone and it charger and my wallet.

(I hope you guys love my first chapter of my story thank you guys)...