Chapter 19

Ok,umm,where do I start..

NEXT DAY:)))

Chloe pov!!!

I opened my eyes just seeing a blank white ceiling and feeling someone hugging me,I looked beside me,seeing Taylor,who was digging her head into the pillow,under her head and one arm wrapped around me,I slowly moved her arm off my chest,I slowly got out of bed walking near the door,it was quiet,my head started aching like if someone replaced a new brain in my head, (lmao) I went downstairs seeing Kaitlin making breakfast.

(Australian slang :breaky) 🍳🥓

"What you cooking" I asked as my head tilted and my headache 🤕 just went on one side,"just pancakes" she said as she mixed the batter "cool" I replied,sniffing the air "what happen last night" I asked "you got fucked up girl" she replied as Blair stopped on top of the stairs,I just recognised him,his hair was so sexy,it was just fuckboy style and he was shirtless just wearing his boxers,I bit my bottom lip as he was looking down at his abs.
My mind drift off into a imagination dream.

"HELLO,Chloe" someone yelled into my face as my daydream,drifted off,"huh,what,huh" I replied wiped my eyes as Blair walked down the stairs and Kaitlin tapped my shoulders a thousand times.

"Chloe" Kaitlin said, sliding a plate of homemade chocolate pancakes with sliced bananas on top "thanks" I mannered, happily as I dived into my pancakes.

(After having a shower)

(I know my story's shit AF and stuff like that but yah,my spelling props make NO sense) 😖✍🏽😔😞

Chloe POV???

I just took a shower in the connected bathroom Of the room a slept in, Kaitlin Grabbed cloths from the other house and had spares for me,she gave me to wear was a blue tank top and short white ripped denim shorts and spare new undies and bras,I knew she wouldn't have worn them because she got them out of a shopping bag 🙄😌.  DAHHHHH

(I KNOW I WROTE SHORT BUT IM OUT OF IDEAS)

Comment-vote PLZ 🗣👍👍👍👍